Page 1 of 1
The house on the borderland
Posted: 08 Jan 2012, 20:01
by Hallucinating dead
[youtube]1GGB-XnskNo[/youtube]
the most intense electric wizard track

Re: The house on the borderland
Posted: 08 Jan 2012, 21:14
by Ninny
An Electric Wizard thread

And it's a song I missed too, thanks lava Ghoul. You're not a complete waste of bandwidth after all

Re: The house on the borderland
Posted: 08 Jan 2012, 21:18
by Hallucinating dead
i have made so many electric wizard threads in the past and ive even posted this song before. It all remain unanswered.

Re: The house on the borderland
Posted: 08 Jan 2012, 21:35
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
You never asked a question
Re: The house on the borderland
Posted: 10 Jan 2012, 00:09
by Ninny
[youtube]iITwwSONe6E[/youtube]

Re: The house on the borderland
Posted: 10 Jan 2012, 00:19
by Hallucinating dead
[quote name="Skinoperable"][youtube]VdE434b1Nss[/youtube]

[/quote]
i am remembering <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="
forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10760&p=16869 ... p168695</a><!-- l -->

Re: The house on the borderland
Posted: 10 Jan 2012, 12:35
by WOOO)))
[quote name="Ninny"]An Electric Wizard thread

[/quote]
did you enjoy Black Masses a lot Ninny? I love Electric Wizard and the first three records are some of my favorite albums ever, but I picked up Black Masses not knowing they had a somewhat new album and it was just really disappointing.
I didn't really like Witchcult Today save for a few tracks either, seems they are kind of hitting a wall.
Re: The house on the borderland
Posted: 10 Jan 2012, 12:59
by Hallucinating dead
witchcult today
[youtube]PkPl63FHNhs[/youtube]
this is fucking best H.P. lovecraft influence ever, weird and horrifying
[youtube]ZqWX-5KNGGg[/youtube]
Re: The house on the borderland
Posted: 10 Jan 2012, 22:35
by droidspawn
Black Masses was a colossal disappointment for me. Only track I somewhat enjoyed was the second. They are currently writting a new one as we speak
Witchcult Today on the other hand, was just a great fucking record.
Re: The house on the borderland
Posted: 10 Jan 2012, 23:02
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Correct
Re: The house on the borderland
Posted: 10 Jan 2012, 23:20
by Hugo.
I know this band, but am not fully in the know.
I will insert myself directly into the know.

Re: The house on the borderland
Posted: 10 Jan 2012, 23:26
by Ninny
I liked Black Masses

Though their best songs are on something else

Going through all their albums again, I think I've been repeating only a couple of their songs.
Re: The house on the borderland
Posted: 11 Jan 2012, 02:50
by droidspawn
looking at the track list for black masses, I meant number 3 not 2

Re: The house on the borderland
Posted: 11 Jan 2012, 03:51
by Ninny
What about [youtube]wwsSLvD5CYY[/youtube] ?
Re: The house on the borderland
Posted: 11 Jan 2012, 08:00
by WOOO)))
my personal fav on Black Masses was Turn Off Your Mind but it still isn't a very good track