Page 1 of 1

HOLLENTHON: Pro-Shot Footage Available

Posted: 09 Jan 2012, 06:30
by crumbswamkghoshthber
[youtube]rONTWRqjsLA[/youtube]

[youtube]sj8_7-t0M_Y[/youtube]

[youtube]M3o7PhfsljQ[/youtube]

[youtube]LivxuKjOflA[/youtube]

[youtube]fcFCHi7yQNw[/youtube]





Austrian symphonic extreme metal outfit HOLLENTHON is making professionally filmed video footage of its entire December 4, 2010 concert at Szene in Vienna available for streaming in five parts. The first clip can be seen above, with the second part set to follow on January 15.





I've been a massive fan of these guys for years. It's great to see them putting out a killer show like this. :brushteeth:

Re: HOLLENTHON: Pro-Shot Footage Available

Posted: 09 Jan 2012, 06:46
by Meat Engine
You are on all tne ti.e but you never post. :santa:

Re: HOLLENTHON: Pro-Shot Footage Available

Posted: 09 Jan 2012, 12:34
by Mesarthim
:xx:::::::

Re: HOLLENTHON: Pro-Shot Footage Available

Posted: 11 Jan 2012, 15:33
by User
Fuck yeah. The first band with death vocals that I really got into. I still remember downloading Fire Upon The Blade on Audiogalaxy at the tender age of 14. It was through Hollenthon that I found Morbid Angel ... and the rest of metal.



*begins watching with hand on crotch*



*removes hand from crotch*



EDIT: This concert excerpt fucking rocks. Woe To The Defeated has always been one of my favourite Hollenthon songs. But I do wish they would organise a proper concert with a choir, fiddles etc. Alas. $$$$$ .

Re: HOLLENTHON: Pro-Shot Footage Available

Posted: 11 Jan 2012, 23:40
by Mesarthim
at the very least a keyboard player

Re: HOLLENTHON: Pro-Shot Footage Available

Posted: 02 Feb 2012, 07:48
by crumbswamkghoshthber
[quote name="Meat Engine"]You are on all tne ti.e but you never post. :santa:[/quote]



Most days I'm happy just reading.





I've updated the original post with more vids. The final part is due sometime on Sunday.



[quote name="User"] I still remember downloading Fire Upon The Blade on Audiogalaxy at the tender age of 14. [/quote]



See part 4 :santa:

Re: HOLLENTHON: Pro-Shot Footage Available

Posted: 02 Feb 2012, 13:26
by User
xx:x::::::::

Re: HOLLENTHON: Pro-Shot Footage Available

Posted: 06 Feb 2012, 03:55
by crumbswamkghoshthber
Full show is there now :greenie: