Page 1 of 1

Toni Iommi has cancer

Posted: 09 Jan 2012, 20:54
by Hallucinating dead
Black Sabbath's Tony Iommi has been diagnosed with the early stages of lymphoma, his bandmates would like everyone to send positive vibes to the guitarist at this time. Iommi is currently working with his doctors to establish the best treatment plan--the "IRON MAN" of Rock & Roll remains upbeat and determined to make a full and successful recovery.



<!-- m -->http://www.black-sabbath.com/news/index.html<!-- m -->

Re: Toni Iommi has cancer

Posted: 09 Jan 2012, 20:55
by Hallucinating dead
:tear: :tear:

But he will be healthy again......... soon :xx: :xx:

Re: Toni Iommi has cancer

Posted: 09 Jan 2012, 20:55
by vega
:wall:

Re: Toni Iommi has cancer

Posted: 09 Jan 2012, 22:27
by Ninny
:shakefist:

Re: Toni Iommi has cancer

Posted: 09 Jan 2012, 23:12
by droidspawn
god dammit! also what jerome said

Re: Toni Iommi has cancer

Posted: 10 Jan 2012, 00:15
by Mesarthim
[quote name="Skinoperable"]it's never anyone that deserves it :frown:[/quote]

Re: Toni Iommi has cancer

Posted: 10 Jan 2012, 00:56
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
[quote name="Lumbergh"]
[quote name="Skinoperable"]it's never anyone that deserves it :frown:[/quote][/quote]

Re: Toni Iommi has cancer

Posted: 10 Jan 2012, 01:34
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
FUCK......



I have no words. . . .



I really hope he will be alright for the world tour. . . .

Re: Toni Iommi has cancer

Posted: 10 Jan 2012, 03:29
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
2012 started in the SHIT.

Re: Toni Iommi has cancer

Posted: 10 Jan 2012, 03:47
by rhino
fuck! :frown:

Re: Toni Iommi has cancer

Posted: 10 Jan 2012, 03:54
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
HAIL TONY, FUCK THIS FUCKING CANCER





[youtube]uuAWWogyByY[/youtube]



:bang: :bang: :bang:

Re: Toni Iommi has cancer

Posted: 10 Jan 2012, 04:08
by rhino
:bang:

Re: Toni Iommi has cancer

Posted: 10 Jan 2012, 04:36
by FUKKET
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]I really hope he will be alright for the world tour. . . .[/quote]



probably not... too much stress in touring, even when you're huge and royalty... :tear:

Re: Toni Iommi has cancer

Posted: 10 Jan 2012, 10:27
by Abzu
[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="Lumbergh"]
[quote name="Skinoperable"]it's never anyone that deserves it :frown:[/quote][/quote][/quote]

Re: Toni Iommi has cancer

Posted: 10 Jan 2012, 15:28
by Haunty
Oh god dammit. This needs to be fixed right away. On a depressing positive note, if he dies, somebody who actually DESERVES to be immortalized will be immortalized.

Re: Toni Iommi has cancer

Posted: 11 Jan 2012, 06:22
by Olden Polynice
Cancer :piss1:

Re: Toni Iommi has cancer

Posted: 11 Jan 2012, 06:28
by Meat Engine
[quote name="HbW"]Oh god dammit. This needs to be fixed right away. On a depressing positive note, if he dies, somebody who actually DESERVES to be immortalized will be immortalized.[/quote]



When I think about the posthumous fellatio that will be given to Ozzy, I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Re: Toni Iommi has cancer

Posted: 11 Jan 2012, 11:14
by Mesarthim
what about ringo?

Re: Toni Iommi has cancer

Posted: 11 Jan 2012, 11:19
by Meat Engine
[quote name="Skinoperable"]just imagine when mccartney kicks off :oldryan:[/quote]



I suppose that I lived through the worst of it when MJ died, so McCartney won't be so bad. It's just I won't be able to enjoy any metal news sites, because it will be all dead Ozzy, all the fucking time.

Re: Toni Iommi has cancer

Posted: 11 Jan 2012, 11:32
by Mesarthim
wait, ozzy is still alive?! :shock:

Re: Toni Iommi has cancer

Posted: 11 Jan 2012, 11:55
by Meat Engine
Dimebag was bad enough when it happened. The anniversaries are getting less ridiculous, at least. Ozzy won't go quietly, ever.

Re: Toni Iommi has cancer

Posted: 11 Jan 2012, 12:02
by Meat Engine
I think Dio got the right amount of it when he died.

Re: Toni Iommi has cancer

Posted: 11 Jan 2012, 12:20
by Meat Engine
The Mob Rules has been getting some spins. His Rainbow albums are true gems, though.

Re: Toni Iommi has cancer

Posted: 11 Jan 2012, 12:49
by Mesarthim
dio got just the right amount I think. people weren't foaming at the mouth and it didn't really attract new "fans" like dimebag. what did happen was people, metal and rock fans and musicians, simply showed appreciation for the man without fellating the man. I only wish more dead musicians were treated with the same respect.