Page 1 of 1

I know you fuckers remember this

Posted: 11 Jan 2012, 10:43
by Meat Engine
[youtube]6Ejga4kJUts[/youtube]

Re: I know you fuckers remember this

Posted: 11 Jan 2012, 10:45
by vega
:santa:



i like it :idea:

Re: I know you fuckers remember this

Posted: 11 Jan 2012, 11:13
by Mesarthim
I love me some cranberries.

Re: I know you fuckers remember this

Posted: 11 Jan 2012, 11:38
by Mr. P
[quote name="Lumbergh"]I love me some cranberries.[/quote]

I just had porridge with cranberries :hard-on bearer:

Re: I know you fuckers remember this

Posted: 11 Jan 2012, 11:52
by Meat Engine
Do you have a sign that says, "No Stairway"?

Re: I know you fuckers remember this

Posted: 11 Jan 2012, 12:51
by Mesarthim
you better check the students in the waiting room (ie: those warming up before their lesson) and point it out.

Re: I know you fuckers remember this

Posted: 11 Jan 2012, 14:33
by Boss Primigenius
:oldryan:

Re: I know you fuckers remember this

Posted: 11 Jan 2012, 15:26
by FUKKET
i hate that song

Re: I know you fuckers remember this

Posted: 11 Jan 2012, 15:28
by User
I am a big Cranberries fan right here. It falls into my "parent music" category - the music I was raised listening to, rejected and hated, but then grew to love ... for better or worse. I remember vividly drunkenly "dancing" to a remix of Zombie at the Apocalypse Now club in Saigon when I was living there in between bratwursts and beer. That club played it every time I was there, so probably every night.



But my favourite Cranberries song is:



[youtube]Yam5uK6e-bQ[/youtube]

Re: I know you fuckers remember this

Posted: 11 Jan 2012, 15:57
by baron von blondle
[quote name="FUKKET"]i hate that song[/quote]

Re: I know you fuckers remember this

Posted: 11 Jan 2012, 21:04
by Hugo.
Same video director as Until it Sleeps.

Re: I know you fuckers remember this

Posted: 12 Jan 2012, 05:34
by FUKKET
did a metal band do a cover of this, or am I just imagining things?

Re: I know you fuckers remember this

Posted: 12 Jan 2012, 06:52
by rhino
great song but i didnt listen to it or the cranberries in the gloryhole era

Re: I know you fuckers remember this

Posted: 12 Jan 2012, 09:24
by jawn galliano
don't care for it. my neighbor in SC used to jam this shit like daily and i could always hear it loud and clear up in my apartment :oldryan:

Re: I know you fuckers remember this

Posted: 12 Jan 2012, 09:41
by Abzu
[quote name="Lumbergh"]I love me some cranberries.[/quote]