Page 1 of 1

Rediscovering Whoracle in this period

Posted: 13 Jan 2012, 02:57
by Devy
I threw it on this morning when I couldn't think of guitar things to practice. This album is still great :xx:



[youtube]RQaBtUZA7c0[/youtube]



[youtube]Www8xkA3SNo[/youtube]



And for the folk who own the deluxe edition:



[youtube]_eR129_bcrQ[/youtube]

Re: Rediscovering Whoracle in this period

Posted: 13 Jan 2012, 03:01
by Meat Engine
Have not heard this thing in ages. The last time I listened to this band was easily six years or more ago.

Re: Rediscovering Whoracle in this period

Posted: 13 Jan 2012, 03:06
by Devy
I still own all the cds up to and including Reroute to Remain (because I expected better :redneck:). I'm sure I've said it before, but In Flames will always have a special place in my bloodpumper.

Re: Rediscovering Whoracle in this period

Posted: 13 Jan 2012, 04:53
by rhino
i used to have such a big hard on for this band





i still own all up to and including reroute as well :santa:

Re: Rediscovering Whoracle in this period

Posted: 13 Jan 2012, 05:25
by Devy
This now an In Flames in general thread :xx:



[youtube]kNUAPDJjxyw[/youtube]

Re: Rediscovering Whoracle in this period

Posted: 13 Jan 2012, 07:33
by droidspawn
I will keep my comment about this band to mein self :chetty:

Re: Rediscovering Whoracle in this period

Posted: 13 Jan 2012, 13:28
by shadowalk
[quote name="Devy"]This now an In Flames in general thread :xx:



[youtube]kNUAPDJjxyw[/youtube][/quote]

Best song on said album. :idea:

Re: Rediscovering Whoracle in this period

Posted: 13 Jan 2012, 22:24
by Hugo.
Whoracle is coo-oo-ool.



I like the live in tokyo version of jotun.