Page 1 of 1

hey guys

Posted: 13 Jan 2012, 09:42
by SCUNT
Diego and Ed are back in Disgorge :gay:

Re: hey guys

Posted: 13 Jan 2012, 11:17
by Grudge
WOW I don't give a fuck.

Re: hey guys

Posted: 13 Jan 2012, 11:29
by droidspawn
let me know when matti or aj are back and i'll start caring. That is, during or after its been recorded because they are fucking SLOW.

Re: hey guys

Posted: 15 Jan 2012, 03:18
by SCUNT
Well it's supposed to be coming out this year and Erik from Deeds will still be writing the album with Diego and Ed. That I don't care so much for because I want a Disgorge album, not a Deeds of Disgorge

Re: hey guys

Posted: 15 Jan 2012, 03:23
by WOOO)))
deeds :xx:



shooting a man in the face with a crossbow just to see if it'd kill him :xx:::::::

Re: hey guys

Posted: 15 Jan 2012, 09:42
by droidspawn
aye, that was years ago.





convictions :waa: