Page 1 of 1

Gold

Posted: 14 Jan 2012, 01:42
by Boss Primigenius
My 13-year-old self would like to tell you that this a great song from a great album



[youtube]wHtIt--aUmU[/youtube]

Re: Gold

Posted: 14 Jan 2012, 01:46
by Meat Engine
I thought this was going to be about Spandau Ballet. :redneck:

Re: Gold

Posted: 14 Jan 2012, 01:49
by Boss Primigenius
:homework:

Re: Gold

Posted: 14 Jan 2012, 01:54
by Boss Primigenius
Fucking hell I forgot how amazing this record is



[youtube]Dx9dOiwVJTg[/youtube]

Re: Gold

Posted: 14 Jan 2012, 02:00
by Meat Engine
Do you like Wu Tang?

Re: Gold

Posted: 14 Jan 2012, 02:04
by Boss Primigenius
I love old Wu-Tang.



[youtube]gpL0xVIYbnU[/youtube]



:thingy:

Re: Gold

Posted: 14 Jan 2012, 02:12
by Meat Engine
Never heard, except on Chappelle'sShow.

Re: Gold

Posted: 14 Jan 2012, 02:13
by Boss Primigenius
For fuck's sake Fu meister



[youtube]bjZRAvsZf1g[/youtube]

Re: Gold

Posted: 14 Jan 2012, 02:18
by Meat Engine
Cash rules everything around me! :thingy:

Re: Gold

Posted: 14 Jan 2012, 02:30
by Ninny
[quote name="Meat Engine"]I thought this was going to be about Spandau Ballet. :redneck:[/quote]

Re: Gold

Posted: 14 Jan 2012, 02:56
by Devy
[youtube]_lF7RvbB5Aw[/youtube]

Re: Gold

Posted: 14 Jan 2012, 05:39
by shadowalk
[quote name="Ninny"]
[quote name="Meat Engine"]I thought this was going to be about Spandau Ballet. :redneck:[/quote][/quote]

Re: Gold

Posted: 14 Jan 2012, 06:59
by droidspawn
liquid swords is the second best album to come out of anything wu related :idea:

Re: Gold

Posted: 14 Jan 2012, 07:06
by Boss Primigenius
The first one being Enter the Wu-Tang? Yes.

Re: Gold

Posted: 14 Jan 2012, 07:06
by Boss Primigenius
Third is Ironman.

Re: Gold

Posted: 14 Jan 2012, 07:23
by rhino
fuck this shit

Re: Gold

Posted: 14 Jan 2012, 08:59
by droidspawn
[quote name="Mem"]The first one being Enter the Wu-Tang? Yes.[/quote]



correct. then i'd go with ironman and cuban linx and tical