Page 1 of 1

Movits!

Posted: 18 Jan 2012, 04:22
by Redd
[youtube]LnaeImQ0TSg[/youtube]

[youtube]sqwfDNzTYks[/youtube]

Re: Movits!

Posted: 18 Jan 2012, 04:25
by baron von blondle
:krinor:

Re: Movits!

Posted: 18 Jan 2012, 04:40
by rhino
what the gay

Re: Movits!

Posted: 18 Jan 2012, 04:43
by Redd
you're pretty gay :fuckoff:

Re: Movits!

Posted: 18 Jan 2012, 04:45
by rhino
How about I just go eat some hay. I could make things out of clay, and lay by the bay, I just may. What d'ya say?"

Re: Movits!

Posted: 18 Jan 2012, 04:56
by Boss Primigenius
Movits :xx:

Re: Movits!

Posted: 18 Jan 2012, 04:56
by Boss Primigenius
Also, Swedes in general :xx:

Re: Movits!

Posted: 18 Jan 2012, 04:59
by Redd
Mem has it :idea:

Re: Movits!

Posted: 18 Jan 2012, 05:11
by rhino
wanklets!

Re: Movits!

Posted: 18 Jan 2012, 05:13
by baron von blondle
:girlstuff:

Re: Movits!

Posted: 18 Jan 2012, 05:28
by Boss Primigenius
But listen to this song!



[youtube]aHolNvS5XbM[/youtube]

Re: Movits!

Posted: 18 Jan 2012, 05:35
by baron von blondle
Image

Re: Movits!

Posted: 18 Jan 2012, 05:36
by rhino
Image

Re: Movits!

Posted: 18 Jan 2012, 05:36
by Boss Primigenius
Boys! :waa:

Re: Movits!

Posted: 18 Jan 2012, 05:40
by Redd
:frown:



They don't get it, Mem. Let's hog all the Movits! for ourselves!

Re: Movits!

Posted: 18 Jan 2012, 05:42
by baron von blondle
Image

Re: Movits!

Posted: 18 Jan 2012, 06:21
by Noyka
Made me giggle

Re: Movits!

Posted: 18 Jan 2012, 06:32
by rhino
hey noyka fuck this gay shit what did you think of new lacuna coil? :santa:

Re: Movits!

Posted: 18 Jan 2012, 11:09
by Redd
gtfo with your lacuna coil, this is a Movits! thread you homo

Re: Movits!

Posted: 19 Jan 2012, 17:13
by Haunty
I"ll pass. GaAAAaaay.

Re: Movits!

Posted: 19 Jan 2012, 23:45
by baron von blondle
Image

Re: Movits!

Posted: 20 Jan 2012, 04:53
by Redd
:frown:

Re: Movits!

Posted: 20 Jan 2012, 05:14
by jawn galliano
just look at that fucking hipster, would you

Re: Movits!

Posted: 20 Jan 2012, 05:20
by Redd
Movits! make it okay to be a hipster.



Stormy we're going to dance swing to Movits! and you have no say. Mem, care to join us?

Re: Movits!

Posted: 20 Jan 2012, 05:26
by neckred
hey I thought it was pretty cool



I'm not sure what a hipster is, nor do I care

Re: Movits!

Posted: 20 Jan 2012, 06:01
by Boss Primigenius
[quote name="Redd"]Movits! make it okay to be a hipster.



Stormy we're going to dance swing to Movits! and you have no say. Mem, care to join us?[/quote]



Movits! dance party with free cornrows for all :greenie: