Page 1 of 1

old school Monster Magnet

Posted: 21 Jan 2012, 05:39
by neckred
[youtube]WurT2piQyjk[/youtube] :thingy:



been a fan for a while, fans?

Re: old school Monster Magnet

Posted: 21 Jan 2012, 05:44
by rhino
i really need to check out some more stuff, but dopes to infinity gets me groovin

Re: old school Monster Magnet

Posted: 21 Jan 2012, 09:48
by neckred
get yourself Spine of God and Superjudge :idea:

Re: old school Monster Magnet

Posted: 21 Jan 2012, 09:53
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Superjudge is where it's at :tvrky:

Re: old school Monster Magnet

Posted: 21 Jan 2012, 09:54
by neckred
[youtube]Xj9RxWM7Dmg[/youtube]



[youtube]zf49V2yB3Z4[/youtube]



:xx::::::::::

Re: old school Monster Magnet

Posted: 21 Jan 2012, 19:40
by droidspawn
I fancy all monster magnet. though dopes and power trip are my favorites.

Re: old school Monster Magnet

Posted: 22 Jan 2012, 11:42
by neckred
I really haven't heard anything I dislike by them, but the first few :xx::::::::::