Page 1 of 1

Tiamat appreciaton

Posted: 22 Jan 2012, 02:10
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[youtube]aqyjQ6-avK8[/youtube]



goth rock :xx:

Re: Tiamat appreciaton

Posted: 22 Jan 2012, 02:40
by rhino
[youtube]LaBERdKt06M[/youtube]





:eyes:

Re: Tiamat appreciaton

Posted: 22 Jan 2012, 02:47
by Boss Primigenius
I could never get into this band :oldryan:

Re: Tiamat appreciaton

Posted: 22 Jan 2012, 02:57
by Hugo.
You are clearly not Polish then :santa:

Re: Tiamat appreciaton

Posted: 22 Jan 2012, 03:02
by Boss Primigenius
I'm not thirty-something either :evil:

Re: Tiamat appreciaton

Posted: 22 Jan 2012, 03:18
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I also am not a fan, I appreciate few songs. I saw them live and I was almost sleeping :redneck:

Re: Tiamat appreciaton

Posted: 22 Jan 2012, 06:16
by -M-
[quote name="Hugo"]You are clearly not Polish then :santa:[/quote]



Poland loves Tiamat.

Re: Tiamat appreciaton

Posted: 22 Jan 2012, 06:26
by Meat Engine
[youtube]YjIg5lrbEwU[/youtube]



The only Tiamat song I know. :santa:

Re: Tiamat appreciaton

Posted: 22 Jan 2012, 07:34
by Hugo.
[quote name="skorpioniasta"]
[quote name="Hugo"]You are clearly not Polish then :santa:[/quote]



Poland loves Tiamat.[/quote]



Thats what I meant :santa:

Re: Tiamat appreciaton

Posted: 22 Jan 2012, 14:26
by -M-
[quote name="Hugo"]
[quote name="skorpioniasta"]
[quote name="Hugo"]You are clearly not Polish then :santa:[/quote]



Poland loves Tiamat.[/quote]



Thats what I meant :santa:[/quote]



I know, I just confirmed it :santa:

Re: Tiamat appreciaton

Posted: 22 Jan 2012, 16:59
by Hugo.
:gay: