Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn »
are recording a new one
[youtube]gIB9Cai5kZ4[/youtube]
[youtube]7sq8ZlyvH6E[/youtube]
[youtube]YojThNUSpkw[/youtube]
post it here your favorite the converge songs

-
jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Post
by jawn galliano »
i am super excited for the new album
[youtube]mC-ADCOQdRU[/youtube]
[youtube]QFmYp9YfYQY[/youtube]
[youtube]0NXU_BDpYus[/youtube]
[youtube]dMoExtjpOHc[/youtube]
-
rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino »
i need to get into this band
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn »
get the newest one, "axe to fall". I think that's a good starting point for you knowing your style
