converge

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

converge

Post by droidspawn »

are recording a new one :thingy:



[youtube]gIB9Cai5kZ4[/youtube]

[youtube]7sq8ZlyvH6E[/youtube]

[youtube]YojThNUSpkw[/youtube]



post it here your favorite the converge songs :santa:
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: converge

Post by jawn galliano »

i am super excited for the new album :xx:



[youtube]mC-ADCOQdRU[/youtube]



[youtube]QFmYp9YfYQY[/youtube]



[youtube]0NXU_BDpYus[/youtube]



[youtube]dMoExtjpOHc[/youtube]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: converge

Post by rhino »

i need to get into this band
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: converge

Post by droidspawn »

get the newest one, "axe to fall". I think that's a good starting point for you knowing your style :santa:
Post Reply