Page 1 of 1
Highway Star appreciations
Posted: 27 Jan 2012, 03:10
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[youtube]Dg3o-fL4GC0[/youtube]
this song is majestic
fuck the haters, don't be a kid, you know that Deep Purple rules.
Re: Highway Star appreciations
Posted: 27 Jan 2012, 03:13
by baron von blondle
one of the best songs ever written
Re: Highway Star appreciations
Posted: 27 Jan 2012, 04:00
by rhino
i like me some highway star
Re: Highway Star appreciations
Posted: 27 Jan 2012, 04:11
by baron von blondle
I sang this karaoke in Berlin with Brent & Bill from Mastodon
Brent sang 'Never gonna give you up' by Rick Astley

good times

Re: Highway Star appreciations
Posted: 27 Jan 2012, 10:57
by shadowalk
I like the Dream Theater cover of said.
Re: Highway Star appreciations
Posted: 27 Jan 2012, 15:31
by Boss Primigenius
They didn't play this song when I saw them

Re: Highway Star appreciations
Posted: 27 Jan 2012, 17:10
by rhino
how the hell can they not play highway star???????????
Re: Highway Star appreciations
Posted: 27 Jan 2012, 18:41
by Boss Primigenius
That tosser Steve Morse probably didn't want to play it

Re: Highway Star appreciations
Posted: 27 Jan 2012, 18:43
by Boss Primigenius
They also didn't play Child in Time. I don't think Ian can sing it anymore.
Re: Highway Star appreciations
Posted: 28 Jan 2012, 09:55
by jawn galliano
i dunno if i'd describe it as 'majestic', but it is a bitchin' tune
