Page 1 of 1
Obscura - Death cover
Posted: 30 Jan 2012, 21:55
by Holocaust
I thought this was neat
[youtube]svV9usWliLk[/youtube]
Re: Obscura - Death cover
Posted: 31 Jan 2012, 04:01
by Ninny
Re: Obscura - Death cover
Posted: 31 Jan 2012, 04:06
by Devy
I like Obscura
*oils up and waits for Stormy*
Re: Obscura - Death cover
Posted: 31 Jan 2012, 05:00
by jawn galliano
hakan, is that you?!

Re: Obscura - Death cover
Posted: 31 Jan 2012, 05:03
by shadowalk
[youtube]MNi7QlDgftM[/youtube]

Re: Obscura - Death cover
Posted: 31 Jan 2012, 05:07
by Devy
[quote name="Derek Waters"]hakan, is that you?!

[/quote]
SERIOUSLY!?
Re: Obscura - Death cover
Posted: 31 Jan 2012, 06:10
by jawn galliano
this thread contains the attributes of both the color red, and the quality of being oiled-up. what other conclusion could i possibly arrive at?!
Re: Obscura - Death cover
Posted: 31 Jan 2012, 06:11
by Devy
It's what he says when he does one of his moves. It's the only one I can remember

Re: Obscura - Death cover
Posted: 31 Jan 2012, 09:57
by jawn galliano
i only remember him doing various grunts and shouts and the like, which i guess just shows how little i've run into people playing hakan

Re: Obscura - Death cover
Posted: 31 Jan 2012, 15:42
by Haunty
I agree, this is a pretty awesome cover.
Re: Obscura - Death cover
Posted: 31 Jan 2012, 19:34
by Devy
[quote name="Derek Waters"]i only remember him doing various grunts and shouts and the like, which i guess just shows how little i've run into people playing hakan

[/quote]
I believe I've gotten pretty good with him. I'm not tournament level or anything like that, but considering all the people who moan about him, I've taken to him pretty well.
Re: Obscura - Death cover
Posted: 31 Jan 2012, 19:56
by jawn galliano
If you have the arcade edition DLC, he's even better after the 2012 patch. He starts out oiled up now!

Re: Obscura - Death cover
Posted: 31 Jan 2012, 20:13
by Devy
Alas I don't, I play Tekken more than SSF4, so I just drop in now and then. He should have started oiled up from the beginning though!
Re: Obscura - Death cover
Posted: 01 Feb 2012, 06:16
by Mutilator
I think it's a weak cover and I rather listen to the original.
This appeals to me more:
[youtube]9BJjlJX5jzY[/youtube]
Ah, Unleashed also did one:
[youtube]D-uFR05Rc_w[/youtube]