Page 1 of 1

Late-90s Bowie appreciation

Posted: 31 Jan 2012, 09:40
by Abzu
I am jamming some Outside and Earthling in this period. :xx: :alien: :xx:



[youtube]jg-7oS5q6uQ[/youtube]

[youtube]kb2RlCnZqzg[/youtube]

[youtube]slKNd22GGaQ[/youtube]

[youtube]pe6uWzwQ1FE[/youtube]

[youtube]wJIJzmcc4MY[/youtube]



:xx: :alien: :xx:



It's been too many years since I jammed this period of Bowie.

Re: Late-90s Bowie appreciation

Posted: 31 Jan 2012, 18:25
by baron von blondle
Image



:xx: :xx: :grimxx: :xx: :grimxx:

Re: Late-90s Bowie appreciation

Posted: 31 Jan 2012, 18:33
by jawn galliano
1995 was not the late gloryhole era :evil:



but yeah i remember outside being pretty good, i think

Re: Late-90s Bowie appreciation

Posted: 31 Jan 2012, 18:45
by Abzu
[quote name="Derek Waters"]1995 was not the late gloryhole era :evil:



but yeah i remember outside being pretty good, i think[/quote]

If you're rounding, 5 is the point where you round up. Therefore, I will call it the beginning of the late-gloryhole era :necro:

Re: Late-90s Bowie appreciation

Posted: 01 Feb 2012, 04:30
by jawn galliano
i went to the NIN/bowie tour in the mid-90's and it was a grand old time :greenie:



i got kicked in the head by a douchebag crowd-surfer, but resulting from said, i found an errant tour shirt on the ground and it was in my size so it worked out nicely. also said douchebag was ejected from the show :cool:

Re: Late-90s Bowie appreciation

Posted: 01 Feb 2012, 04:37
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
Little wonder :bang:

Re: Late-90s Bowie appreciation

Posted: 01 Feb 2012, 06:09
by Abzu
[quote name="Skinoperable"]...so you mean mid gloryhole era [/quote]

If you'd like to divide the decade into thirds, then also that.

Re: Late-90s Bowie appreciation

Posted: 01 Feb 2012, 06:10
by Abzu
[quote name="Derek Waters"]i went to the NIN/bowie tour in the mid-90's and it was a grand old time :greenie:



i got kicked in the head by a douchebag crowd-surfer, but resulting from said, i found an errant tour shirt on the ground and it was in my size so it worked out nicely. also said douchebag was ejected from the show :cool:[/quote]

:clap: You've made me unspeakably jealous.



I wanted to go to that so fucking bad but I had not the money. When I look back on the time, I think now I should have robbed people to go. In my opinion, that was the peak NIN touring period.

Re: Late-90s Bowie appreciation

Posted: 01 Feb 2012, 06:20
by jawn galliano
[quote name=";,,;"]
[quote name="Skinoperable"]...so you mean mid gloryhole era [/quote]

If you'd like to divide the decade into thirds, then also that.[/quote]



you are definitely the only person in the entire world that would consider '95 to be in the late 90's



and yes, yes you should have :idea:

Re: Late-90s Bowie appreciation

Posted: 01 Feb 2012, 06:27
by Abzu
[quote name="Derek Waters"]
[quote name=";,,;"]
[quote name="Skinoperable"]...so you mean mid gloryhole era [/quote]

If you'd like to divide the decade into thirds, then also that.[/quote]



you are definitely the only person in the entire world that would consider '95 to be in the late 90's



and yes, yes you should have :idea:[/quote]

I'm okay with that. :redneck: