Page 1 of 1

I prefer this tour: ULCERATE/TOMBS

Posted: 01 Feb 2012, 07:01
by zambon
ULCERATE :jizz:



May 18, 2012 — Philadelphia, PA — Kung Fu Necktie

May 19, 2012 — Brooklyn, NY — Public Assembly

May 20, 2012 — Boston, MA — TBA

May 22, 2012 — Quebec City, QC — L’Agitée

May 23, 2012 — Montreal, QC — Katacombes

May 24, 2012 — Toronto, ON — Hard Luck

May 25, 2012 — Rochester, NY — Bug Jar

May 27, 2012 — Baltimore, MD — The Sonar (Maryland Deathfest)

Re: I prefer this tour: ULCERATE/TOMBS

Posted: 01 Feb 2012, 07:04
by rhino
tombs are one of the best bands around today

Re: I prefer this tour: ULCERATE/TOMBS

Posted: 01 Feb 2012, 07:06
by zambon
for sure :idea:



path of totality is my fav record from 2011 :xx:

Re: I prefer this tour: ULCERATE/TOMBS

Posted: 01 Feb 2012, 07:30
by jawn galliano
[quote name="zambon"]May 20, 2012 — Boston, MA — TBA[/quote]



:bulb:::::::::::::::::::::::

Re: I prefer this tour: ULCERATE/TOMBS

Posted: 01 Feb 2012, 21:04
by Holocaust
I would prefer if Ulcerate came at least a little closer to incest adventure park than fucking MDF :waa:

Re: I prefer this tour: ULCERATE/TOMBS

Posted: 01 Feb 2012, 21:34
by Hugo.
But MDF is awesome :xx:

Re: I prefer this tour: ULCERATE/TOMBS

Posted: 01 Feb 2012, 22:27
by Mesarthim
northeast only tours :frown:

Re: I prefer this tour: ULCERATE/TOMBS

Posted: 01 Feb 2012, 23:42
by zambon
[quote name="Lumbergh"]northeast only tours :frown:[/quote]



its a shame since they are coming from fuckin new zeland just to play this amount os shows :frown: