Barney talks us through utilitarian. :xx:

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Barney talks us through utilitarian. :xx:

Post by Hugo. »

This sounds fucking amazing. Especially the sax on Everyday Pox. :thingy: Barney :xx:



[youtube]b7vgcswd-JU[/youtube]
Image
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Barney talks us through utilitarian. :xx:

Post by droidspawn »

i will watch this later today.



barney :ba:
User avatar
SCUNT
Ancient One
Posts: 3102
Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26

Re: Barney talks us through utilitarian. :xx:

Post by SCUNT »

Napalm Death :xx::::::::::::::::



And Barney is a nice hard-on bearer irl, took the time to sign all 8 of the booklets I brought last time I saw them :santa:
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]

upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]

ImageImage
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Barney talks us through utilitarian. :xx:

Post by agony bagony »

this shizz needs to ein leak
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Lavabug
Metal God
Posts: 7799
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 16:15
Location: An ocean of filth.

Re: Barney talks us through utilitarian. :xx:

Post by Lavabug »

I so fucking need to see ND live again. Perhaps next year they'll hit up London while I'm there.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Barney talks us through utilitarian. :xx:

Post by Hugo. »

When are you hitting landan?
Image
User avatar
Lavabug
Metal God
Posts: 7799
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 16:15
Location: An ocean of filth.

Re: Barney talks us through utilitarian. :xx:

Post by Lavabug »

I will know if I'll be going or not in a month or so. Full academic year 12/13, whenever the Brits start their schoolins. :santa:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Barney talks us through utilitarian. :xx:

Post by Hugo. »

nice. :santa:
Image
Post Reply