[youtube]b7vgcswd-JU[/youtube]
Barney talks us through utilitarian. :xx:
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Barney talks us through utilitarian. :xx:
This sounds fucking amazing. Especially the sax on Everyday Pox.
Barney 
[youtube]b7vgcswd-JU[/youtube]
[youtube]b7vgcswd-JU[/youtube]

-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: Barney talks us through utilitarian. :xx:
i will watch this later today.
barney
barney
- SCUNT
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3102
- Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26
Re: Barney talks us through utilitarian. :xx:
Napalm Death
:::::::::::::::
And Barney is a nice hard-on bearer irl, took the time to sign all 8 of the booklets I brought last time I saw them
And Barney is a nice hard-on bearer irl, took the time to sign all 8 of the booklets I brought last time I saw them
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]


[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]


- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- Lavabug
- Metal God
- Posts: 7799
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 16:15
- Location: An ocean of filth.
Re: Barney talks us through utilitarian. :xx:
I so fucking need to see ND live again. Perhaps next year they'll hit up London while I'm there.
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- Lavabug
- Metal God
- Posts: 7799
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 16:15
- Location: An ocean of filth.
Re: Barney talks us through utilitarian. :xx:
I will know if I'll be going or not in a month or so. Full academic year 12/13, whenever the Brits start their schoolins. 
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland