Page 1 of 1

Barney talks us through utilitarian. :xx:

Posted: 02 Feb 2012, 20:39
by Hugo.
This sounds fucking amazing. Especially the sax on Everyday Pox. :thingy: Barney :xx:



[youtube]b7vgcswd-JU[/youtube]

Re: Barney talks us through utilitarian. :xx:

Posted: 02 Feb 2012, 21:55
by droidspawn
i will watch this later today.



barney :ba:

Re: Barney talks us through utilitarian. :xx:

Posted: 03 Feb 2012, 01:10
by SCUNT
Napalm Death :xx::::::::::::::::



And Barney is a nice hard-on bearer irl, took the time to sign all 8 of the booklets I brought last time I saw them :santa:

Re: Barney talks us through utilitarian. :xx:

Posted: 03 Feb 2012, 23:55
by agony bagony
this shizz needs to ein leak

Re: Barney talks us through utilitarian. :xx:

Posted: 04 Feb 2012, 00:17
by Lavabug
I so fucking need to see ND live again. Perhaps next year they'll hit up London while I'm there.

Re: Barney talks us through utilitarian. :xx:

Posted: 04 Feb 2012, 00:51
by Hugo.
When are you hitting landan?

Re: Barney talks us through utilitarian. :xx:

Posted: 04 Feb 2012, 01:49
by Lavabug
I will know if I'll be going or not in a month or so. Full academic year 12/13, whenever the Brits start their schoolins. :santa:

Re: Barney talks us through utilitarian. :xx:

Posted: 05 Feb 2012, 00:41
by Hugo.
nice. :santa: