Page 1 of 1
Re: soils of fate (hey jorsh, smelly)
Posted: 07 Feb 2012, 13:52
by SCUNT
the final verse in VS is seriously one of the sickest, most fruital fucking things ever recorded. seriously, straight diarrhea vocals. I wish they would put out another album too, they were doing slam before it was cool to do so. henke's growls are ridiculous for them being straight non mic cupped vocals
Re: soils of fate (hey jorsh, smelly)
Posted: 07 Feb 2012, 13:56
by SCUNT
from their band page posted saturday
SOILS OF FATE (OFFICIAL BAND PAGE) Yes indeed! We´re writing new twisted stuff for a follow-up to Crime Syndicate. Stay tuned!

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Re: soils of fate (hey jorsh, smelly)
Posted: 07 Feb 2012, 14:48
by droidspawn
i enjoy that ruben feller
I need to find my crime syndicate copy and do some car jammery.
Re: soils of fate (hey jorsh, smelly)
Posted: 07 Feb 2012, 20:12
by Holocaust
Well that was quite nice

I'll be listening to this and some Wormed and Blasphemer stuffs later.
Re: soils of fate (hey jorsh, smelly)
Posted: 08 Feb 2012, 02:50
by SCUNT
I think it will

Re: soils of fate (hey jorsh, smelly)
Posted: 08 Feb 2012, 03:49
by Devy
This is causing large amounts of
