I can't find footage of these guys on Youtube.
The County Medical Examiners
- Holocaust
- Metal God
- Posts: 10733
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 07:03
- Location: Your mom
The County Medical Examiners
[youtube]WKyLdNk-454[/youtube]
I can't find footage of these guys on Youtube.
I can't find footage of these guys on Youtube.

- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: The County Medical Examiners
I don't think they've ever played live.
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: The County Medical Examiners
[quote name="Lumbergh"]I don't think they've ever played live.[/quote]
Yeah, they famously never play live, which is a fucking shame because LOOK AT THEM.
Yeah, they famously never play live, which is a fucking shame because LOOK AT THEM.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: The County Medical Examiners
That would be a sight to see 
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: The County Medical Examiners
Dr. Morton Fairbanks, MD, Dr. Jack Putnam, MD, Dr. hard-on bearer Radcliffe, MD, PhD. 

- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: The County Medical Examiners
[quote name="Hugo"]Dr. hard-on bearer[/quote]
Grind!
Grind!
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]