The County Medical Examiners

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Holocaust
Metal God
Posts: 10733
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 07:03
Location: Your mom

The County Medical Examiners

Post by Holocaust »

[youtube]WKyLdNk-454[/youtube] :santa:



I can't find footage of these guys on Youtube.
Image
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: The County Medical Examiners

Post by Mesarthim »

I don't think they've ever played live.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: The County Medical Examiners

Post by Hugo. »

I was listening to these dudes yesterday.
Image
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: The County Medical Examiners

Post by Devy »

[quote name="Lumbergh"]I don't think they've ever played live.[/quote]



Yeah, they famously never play live, which is a fucking shame because LOOK AT THEM.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: The County Medical Examiners

Post by Ninny »

That would be a sight to see :thingy:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: The County Medical Examiners

Post by Hugo. »

Dr. Morton Fairbanks, MD, Dr. Jack Putnam, MD, Dr. hard-on bearer Radcliffe, MD, PhD. :thingy:
Image
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: The County Medical Examiners

Post by Devy »

[quote name="Hugo"]Dr. hard-on bearer[/quote]



Grind!
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
Post Reply