Page 1 of 1

The County Medical Examiners

Posted: 08 Feb 2012, 22:51
by Holocaust
[youtube]WKyLdNk-454[/youtube] :santa:



I can't find footage of these guys on Youtube.

Re: The County Medical Examiners

Posted: 08 Feb 2012, 23:00
by Mesarthim
I don't think they've ever played live.

Re: The County Medical Examiners

Posted: 09 Feb 2012, 00:03
by Hugo.
I was listening to these dudes yesterday.

Re: The County Medical Examiners

Posted: 09 Feb 2012, 21:21
by Devy
[quote name="Lumbergh"]I don't think they've ever played live.[/quote]



Yeah, they famously never play live, which is a fucking shame because LOOK AT THEM.

Re: The County Medical Examiners

Posted: 09 Feb 2012, 23:40
by Ninny
That would be a sight to see :thingy:

Re: The County Medical Examiners

Posted: 10 Feb 2012, 01:33
by Hugo.
Dr. Morton Fairbanks, MD, Dr. Jack Putnam, MD, Dr. hard-on bearer Radcliffe, MD, PhD. :thingy:

Re: The County Medical Examiners

Posted: 10 Feb 2012, 01:56
by Devy
[quote name="Hugo"]Dr. hard-on bearer[/quote]



Grind!