Page 1 of 1
Famous and good songs BUT that you CAN'T stand
Posted: 10 Feb 2012, 03:28
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
HOTEL CALIFORNIA

Re: Famous and good songs BUT that you CAN'T stand
Posted: 10 Feb 2012, 03:42
by Hugo.
I'll always love that song. I was singing it earlier actually
Probably something by the beatles
Re: Famous and good songs BUT that you CAN'T stand
Posted: 10 Feb 2012, 04:28
by Ninny
[youtube]_UdXbMyo1rU[/youtube]

Re: Famous and good songs BUT that you CAN'T stand
Posted: 10 Feb 2012, 05:21
by M.Bison
Paranoid
Re: Famous and good songs BUT that you CAN'T stand
Posted: 10 Feb 2012, 06:36
by rhino
[youtube]ZXhuso4OTG4[/youtube]
Re: Famous and good songs BUT that you CAN'T stand
Posted: 10 Feb 2012, 07:16
by Holocaust
The Beatles catalogue

Re: Famous and good songs BUT that you CAN'T stand
Posted: 10 Feb 2012, 08:03
by shadowalk
Any Led Zeppelin song aside from Stairway To Heaven
Any Pink Floyd song
Any Jimi Hendrix song
Actually a lot of classic rock tunes come to mind. It's not that I hate the songs and I respect the musicians and all but in all seriousness...

Re: Famous and good songs BUT that you CAN'T stand
Posted: 10 Feb 2012, 10:27
by FUKKET
[quote name="Ninny"][youtube]_UdXbMyo1rU[/youtube]

[/quote]
Re: Famous and good songs BUT that you CAN'T stand
Posted: 10 Feb 2012, 10:27
by FUKKET
[quote name="shadowalk"]Any Led Zeppelin song
Any Jimi Hendrix song
[/quote]

Re: Famous and good songs BUT that you CAN'T stand
Posted: 10 Feb 2012, 16:00
by Boss Primigenius
Any U2 song
Any REM song
Any Bruce Springsteen song
Re: Famous and good songs BUT that you CAN'T stand
Posted: 10 Feb 2012, 16:03
by baron von blondle
[quote name="FUKKET"]
[quote name="shadowalk"]Any Led Zeppelin song
Any Jimi Hendrix song
[/quote]

[/quote]
Re: Famous and good songs BUT that you CAN'T stand
Posted: 11 Feb 2012, 05:06
by Mutilator
Apart from Pink Floyd and the magnificent guitarsolo at the end of Hotel California, I agree with hating all mentioned artists in this thread.
Re: Famous and good songs BUT that you CAN'T stand
Posted: 11 Feb 2012, 14:16
by Holocaust
I really can't stand those pure-American rock guys like Bruce Springsteen and John Mellencamp and Bob Seger. They can all go into the fire

Re: Famous and good songs BUT that you CAN'T stand
Posted: 11 Feb 2012, 17:33
by baron von blondle
[quote name="Lerzeig Redek"]I really can't stand those pure-American rock guys like Bruce Springsteen and John Mellencamp and Bob Seger. They can all go into the fire

[/quote]
yes this!
Re: Famous and good songs BUT that you CAN'T stand
Posted: 11 Feb 2012, 23:17
by droidspawn
any metallica or guns and roses