Page 1 of 1
blast beat appreciation
Posted: 10 Feb 2012, 04:31
by zim
favorite blasting & blasters, GO
i'm not going to post any morbid angel because we've all been down that road
@ 2:30 - fucking sick
[youtube]RoNitE9xY-0[/youtube]
the entire video + everything else - john fucking slays and his blasts are creative
[youtube]taFQUbhpuWA[/youtube]
these gravity blasts = jizz
[youtube]NkUrio6VqzE[/youtube]
[youtube]AA6LqVfjMcg[/youtube]
Re: blast beat appreciation
Posted: 10 Feb 2012, 04:37
by zim
powerful jamming blasts in this period
@ 2:45
[youtube]Ho1YwzF4_mI[/youtube]
Re: blast beat appreciation
Posted: 10 Feb 2012, 05:22
by M.Bison
I always liked this dude's energy, especially on this album, cause it's not just all song start BLAST, he holds it back tastefully and then just unleashes the fury.
[youtube]8zJpPAhGheA[/youtube]
Re: blast beat appreciation
Posted: 10 Feb 2012, 05:32
by Hugo.
I agree with all of the above.
I love how he counts into the blasts at the end of this song with the foot pedal of the hi-hats
[youtube]jyhba0i6SKw[/youtube]
Re: blast beat appreciation
Posted: 10 Feb 2012, 05:34
by Hugo.
Hoglan-style blasting and catch-blasting. Tony Laureano for the fucking win.
[youtube]9uWsrFoONzc[/youtube]
Re: blast beat appreciation
Posted: 10 Feb 2012, 05:43
by Anjel
[youtube]45i6t2gbvuo[/youtube]
Lille's snarework.
[youtube]ejdjA-_4OcM[/youtube]
[youtube]urmNi4H4Uds[/youtube]
[youtube]0Z79-Zp6A7o[/youtube]
Re: blast beat appreciation
Posted: 10 Feb 2012, 06:04
by Devy
[youtube]IYT_LcrTJ_U[/youtube]

Re: blast beat appreciation
Posted: 10 Feb 2012, 06:40
by rhino
[youtube]IE8hAOLy9vs[/youtube]
0:18

Re: blast beat appreciation
Posted: 10 Feb 2012, 06:52
by Hugo.
Theres about 5 seconds of blasting in Revelation by the Haunted that is amazing

The only blasts on the album, actually.
Re: blast beat appreciation
Posted: 10 Feb 2012, 06:55
by rhino
i need to crank that album again
will always be one of my favs

Re: blast beat appreciation
Posted: 10 Feb 2012, 06:59
by Hugo.
Same. I was jamming it today. I was gonna make a 'Hey Ryan and Devy' thread.
But sarded

Re: blast beat appreciation
Posted: 10 Feb 2012, 07:56
by shadowalk
[youtube]UidSriRb6eop[/youtube]
Nick Barker
