Page 1 of 1

New meshuggah song :thingy:

Posted: 10 Feb 2012, 05:03
by Hugo.

Re: New meshuggah song :thingy:

Posted: 10 Feb 2012, 06:41
by rhino
got-djent? :redneck:

Re: New meshuggah song :thingy:

Posted: 10 Feb 2012, 06:43
by Devy
I was never a fan of Meshuggah, but I enjoyed a few of their songs. This is most definitely not going to be joining that group.

Re: New meshuggah song :thingy:

Posted: 10 Feb 2012, 06:55
by M.Bison
Yeah this wasn't amazing.

Re: New meshuggah song :thingy:

Posted: 10 Feb 2012, 11:26
by droidspawn
[quote name="M.Bison"]Yeah this wasn't amazing.[/quote]



this. not too shabby either though

Re: New meshuggah song :thingy:

Posted: 10 Feb 2012, 14:03
by Haunty
[quote name="rhino"]got-djent? :redneck:[/quote]



That is the first and only thing I noticed about this thread. :redneck:

Re: New meshuggah song :thingy:

Posted: 11 Feb 2012, 23:41
by deckard
this is sweet, i am looking forward to the album. :grimxx: ::::