Page 1 of 1

rush the appreciate it?

Posted: 10 Feb 2012, 06:39
by rhino
[youtube]0lpVjXwAfm0[/youtube]

[youtube]DDRPtg0kmJU[/youtube]

[youtube]OnxkfLe4G74[/youtube]

[youtube]uwXjnVICb3I[/youtube]





:xx:

Re: rush the appreciate it?

Posted: 10 Feb 2012, 08:04
by shadowalk
Limelight is most :xx:



The entire Moving Pictures record is one big win of a record.

Re: rush the appreciate it?

Posted: 10 Feb 2012, 14:28
by baron von blondle
:idea:

Re: rush the appreciate it?

Posted: 11 Feb 2012, 02:29
by Haunty
This is another one of the bands I'm fine with until the singer sings.

Re: rush the appreciate it?

Posted: 11 Feb 2012, 02:36
by baron von blondle
[quote name="HbW"]This is another one of the bands I'm fine with until the singer sings.[/quote]



:shake:

Re: rush the appreciate it?

Posted: 11 Feb 2012, 02:47
by Haunty
Don't give me that. :shake:



I can't help that high pitchy voices are obnoxious.

Re: rush the appreciate it?

Posted: 11 Feb 2012, 02:56
by jawn galliano
i wish they didn't love ayn rand so much but aside from that i dig the hell out of some rush :idea:

Re: rush the appreciate it?

Posted: 11 Feb 2012, 03:05
by Devy
I've always wanted to like Rush, but I can never be bothered to actually listen to them.

Re: rush the appreciate it?

Posted: 11 Feb 2012, 05:03
by Mutilator
The singing is indeed the weak link of this band.



On Hold your fire I can appreciate him more.



Example



[youtube]KGsQ5n9Qu0A[/youtube]

Re: rush the appreciate it?

Posted: 11 Feb 2012, 23:50
by deckard
such a good band

Re: rush the appreciate it?

Posted: 12 Feb 2012, 01:41
by Devy
[quote name="Skinoperable"][youtube]h59mDlBSt7o[/youtube]



getcha old school rush[/quote]



I've heard this! Firebird did a cover of it, but I never knew it was said until now. Also, Firebird :xx::::::::::::

Re: rush the appreciate it?

Posted: 12 Feb 2012, 02:10
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
[quote name="Derek Waters"]i dig the hell out of some rush :idea:[/quote]

Re: rush the appreciate it?

Posted: 12 Feb 2012, 02:25
by deckard
[youtube]BAvEiLpboqk[/youtube]



one of my favourite rush solos.