Page 1 of 1

I know In Flames sucks now, but COME ON!

Posted: 10 Feb 2012, 16:15
by Mesarthim
IN FLAMES' Albuquerque Concert Cut Short After Bomb Threat - Feb. 10, 2012

<!-- m -->http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe ... mID=169545<!-- m -->



Swedish metallers IN FLAMES were forced to cut their set short last night (Thursday, February 9) at the Sunshine Theater in Albuquerque, New Mexico after someone called in a bomb threat. According to Twitter messages from various members of IN FLAMES and their tour co-headliners TRIVIUM, the vice squad showed up at the venue and pulled the plug on IN FLAMES' performance just as the band was about to play the closing song of its set, "Take This Life".

Re: I know In Flames sucks now, but COME ON!

Posted: 10 Feb 2012, 16:37
by Hugo.
Knowing America, the name of the band alone was probably enough to spike a terror alert.



What with its... 'incendiary' nature. :brushteeth:

Re: I know In Flames sucks now, but COME ON!

Posted: 10 Feb 2012, 18:18
by Devy
But on the plus side, they didn't get to play Take This Life.

Re: I know In Flames sucks now, but COME ON!

Posted: 10 Feb 2012, 20:29
by agony bagony
^

|

|

|

Re: I know In Flames sucks now, but COME ON!

Posted: 10 Feb 2012, 22:07
by Lavabug
[quote name="Devy"]But on the plus side, they didn't get to play Take This Life.[/quote]

Re: I know In Flames sucks now, but COME ON!

Posted: 10 Feb 2012, 22:38
by Mr. P
[quote name="Lavabug"]
[quote name="Devy"]But on the plus side, they didn't get to play Take This Life.[/quote][/quote]

Re: I know In Flames sucks now, but COME ON!

Posted: 10 Feb 2012, 23:15
by shadowalk
It's probably someone from anus.com

Re: I know In Flames sucks now, but COME ON!

Posted: 11 Feb 2012, 02:09
by Holocaust
My girlfriend just moved back from ABQ and she said people call in bomb threats to that place all the time. :frown:

Re: I know In Flames sucks now, but COME ON!

Posted: 12 Feb 2012, 02:20
by Hugo.
Its probably Walter White yo.



When I saw In flames at Grasspop I remember thinking the band before were better. The band before were Lacuna Coil. :homework: