Page 1 of 1

DJ set/by Ol Drake

Posted: 10 Feb 2012, 16:20
by Mesarthim
Image :redneck:

Re: DJ set/by Ol Drake

Posted: 10 Feb 2012, 18:20
by Devy
Anything with Ol on still looks like Photoshop to me. I mean, obviously it is, but it's still hard to get my head around how popular he's gotten.



Despite that, he'd better play The Poo Song. :judge:

Re: DJ set/by Ol Drake

Posted: 10 Feb 2012, 20:27
by agony bagony
Image

Re: DJ set/by Ol Drake

Posted: 10 Feb 2012, 20:29
by agony bagony
also the "I" in the "evile" logo looks like a tie



but a tie that satan would wear :grim:

Re: DJ set/by Ol Drake

Posted: 10 Feb 2012, 20:45
by zim
doin thangs :cool:

Re: DJ set/by Ol Drake

Posted: 11 Feb 2012, 06:06
by FUKKET
[quote name="Devy"]Anything with Ol on still looks like Photoshop to me. I mean, obviously it is, but it's still hard to get my head around how popular he's gotten.



Despite that, he'd better play The Poo Song. :judge:[/quote]



haha yeah!



he's too busy, hasn't answered my emails :tear:

I want them to come to Oz!

Re: DJ set/by Ol Drake

Posted: 11 Feb 2012, 06:18
by FUKKET
[youtube]ljWJalQoYXw[/youtube]



this is cool for an on-the-spot song.

Re: DJ set/by Ol Drake

Posted: 11 Feb 2012, 09:29
by Devy
Or add new verses so it lasts for two hours :xx:

Re: DJ set/by Ol Drake

Posted: 11 Feb 2012, 14:10
by Holocaust
Ol's kintar :xx: I remember him posting photos (on the nile bard maybe?) when he first got it.