Page 1 of 1

Hey, you know who's better than you?

Posted: 11 Feb 2012, 06:32
by Devy
David Byrne, that's who.



[youtube]I1wg1DNHbNU[/youtube]



:bigsuit:::::::::::::::

Re: Hey, you know who's better than you?

Posted: 11 Feb 2012, 06:38
by rhino
[youtube]yX6FsTIq6ls[/youtube]





aw shit son

Re: Hey, you know who's better than you?

Posted: 11 Feb 2012, 06:41
by Devy
[youtube]AWtCittJyr0[/youtube]



This is the best music video ever. I refuse to believe that anyone can argue that fact :judge:

Re: Hey, you know who's better than you?

Posted: 12 Feb 2012, 03:20
by Hugo.
Check out the Byrne lad's moves at 1:20. LITERALLY the most electrifying moves in sports entertainment.



[youtube]KsksSWOxq2Y[/youtube]

Re: Hey, you know who's better than you?

Posted: 12 Feb 2012, 03:27
by Devy
I wish NDMG was still around so he could see me make the following comment:



David Byrne is the greatest frontman to have ever lived. That video just confirmed it.

Re: Hey, you know who's better than you?

Posted: 12 Feb 2012, 03:36
by Devy
I'd pay good money to see Karl do the dance that Herr Hugo pointed out in that video.

Re: Hey, you know who's better than you?

Posted: 12 Feb 2012, 03:41
by Devy
He needs to do it during the end of Black Seeds of Vengeance :xx:

Re: Hey, you know who's better than you?

Posted: 12 Feb 2012, 03:45
by Devy
I hate to say this, being as I brought it up and all, but I can't stop laughing at that image of that in my head :redneck:

Re: Hey, you know who's better than you?

Posted: 12 Feb 2012, 03:49
by Devy
While Karl's doing that dance, Dallas can be wearing a giant suit :thingy:

Re: Hey, you know who's better than you?

Posted: 12 Feb 2012, 04:37
by Hugo.
[quote name="Skinoperable"]it would bring in a whole new breed of nile fans![/quote]



THEYRE BREEDING? :shock:

Re: Hey, you know who's better than you?

Posted: 12 Feb 2012, 08:18
by Hugo.
They went and got everything pregnant :homework: