I introduced my bass player to this tonight for the 1st time
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
I introduced my bass player to this tonight for the 1st time
And it is still in my top5 albums of all time for sure.
Impaled - Mondo medicale.
[youtube]mzesruz6p3E[/youtube]
[youtube]8ooGVme87CU[/youtube]
The riffs/solos/concept/vocal trade-offs cant be beaten IMO. A rare 10/10 album for me.
Impaled - Mondo medicale.
[youtube]mzesruz6p3E[/youtube]
[youtube]8ooGVme87CU[/youtube]
The riffs/solos/concept/vocal trade-offs cant be beaten IMO. A rare 10/10 album for me.

- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: I introduced my bass player to this tonight for the 1st time
[youtube]rMqTPvB8czg[/youtube]
Anyone who doesn't like this album is a massive cunt
Anyone who doesn't like this album is a massive cunt
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: I introduced my bass player to this tonight for the 1st time
The devlet aligns with the hugonator (horrible nickname) once again.
The solos, especiall the one at the start of raise the stakes........
I remember being obsessed with the dead shall dead remain and this came out and being all like
The solos, especiall the one at the start of raise the stakes........
I remember being obsessed with the dead shall dead remain and this came out and being all like

- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: I introduced my bass player to this tonight for the 1st time
hey conor do you "dig" exhumed? lolz
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: I introduced my bass player to this tonight for the 1st time
the first two impaled albums are just unbeatable 
- Anjel
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30
Re: I introduced my bass player to this tonight for the 1st time
Best Impaled album.
Everything about it is awesome.
Everything about it is awesome.
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: I introduced my bass player to this tonight for the 1st time
[quote name="only pieces remain"]
hey conor do you "dig" exhumed? lolz[/quote]
LOL i do <3 ehumhed yez
hey conor do you "dig" exhumed? lolz[/quote]
LOL i do <3 ehumhed yez

- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: I introduced my bass player to this tonight for the 1st time
"Our clinic raided by the authorities
Littered with corpses on all thirteen stories
We toiled long in the laboratories
Fueled by methamphetamines and forties."
We belong dead has some of the most malicious lyrics ever written. Ross Sewage deserves a shiny penny for his efforts.
Littered with corpses on all thirteen stories
We toiled long in the laboratories
Fueled by methamphetamines and forties."
We belong dead has some of the most malicious lyrics ever written. Ross Sewage deserves a shiny penny for his efforts.

- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: I introduced my bass player to this tonight for the 1st time
[quote name="Hugo"]The devlet aligns with the hugonator (horrible nickname) once again.[/quote]
I've been calling you "Huggy"
I assume you're a fan of Ghoul too yes? The riffs in Bury The Hatchet and Cult of the Hunter
::::::::::::::::::::
I've been calling you "Huggy"
I assume you're a fan of Ghoul too yes? The riffs in Bury The Hatchet and Cult of the Hunter
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: I introduced my bass player to this tonight for the 1st time
Ghoul make me do the exact same dance
is doing.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]