I introduced my bass player to this tonight for the 1st time

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

I introduced my bass player to this tonight for the 1st time

Post by Hugo. »

And it is still in my top5 albums of all time for sure.



Impaled - Mondo medicale.



[youtube]mzesruz6p3E[/youtube]



[youtube]8ooGVme87CU[/youtube]



The riffs/solos/concept/vocal trade-offs cant be beaten IMO. A rare 10/10 album for me.
Image
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: I introduced my bass player to this tonight for the 1st time

Post by Devy »

[youtube]rMqTPvB8czg[/youtube]



Anyone who doesn't like this album is a massive cunt :judge:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: I introduced my bass player to this tonight for the 1st time

Post by Hugo. »

The devlet aligns with the hugonator (horrible nickname) once again.



The solos, especiall the one at the start of raise the stakes........ :thingy:



I remember being obsessed with the dead shall dead remain and this came out and being all like :greenie:
Image
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: I introduced my bass player to this tonight for the 1st time

Post by rhino »

i own this cd :santa:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: I introduced my bass player to this tonight for the 1st time

Post by droidspawn »

:santa:



hey conor do you "dig" exhumed? lolz
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: I introduced my bass player to this tonight for the 1st time

Post by jawn galliano »

the first two impaled albums are just unbeatable :xx:
User avatar
Anjel
Ancient One
Posts: 1269
Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30

Re: I introduced my bass player to this tonight for the 1st time

Post by Anjel »

Best Impaled album. :thingy: :xx: :xx:

Everything about it is awesome.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: I introduced my bass player to this tonight for the 1st time

Post by Hugo. »

[quote name="only pieces remain"]:santa:



hey conor do you "dig" exhumed? lolz[/quote]



LOL i do <3 ehumhed yez
Image
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: I introduced my bass player to this tonight for the 1st time

Post by Hugo. »

"Our clinic raided by the authorities

Littered with corpses on all thirteen stories

We toiled long in the laboratories

Fueled by methamphetamines and forties."



We belong dead has some of the most malicious lyrics ever written. Ross Sewage deserves a shiny penny for his efforts.
Image
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: I introduced my bass player to this tonight for the 1st time

Post by Devy »

[quote name="Hugo"]The devlet aligns with the hugonator (horrible nickname) once again.[/quote]



I've been calling you "Huggy" :redneck:



I assume you're a fan of Ghoul too yes? The riffs in Bury The Hatchet and Cult of the Hunter :xx:::::::::::::::::::::
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: I introduced my bass player to this tonight for the 1st time

Post by Hugo. »

Ghoul are fun :greenie:
Image
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: I introduced my bass player to this tonight for the 1st time

Post by Devy »

Ghoul make me do the exact same dance :greenie: is doing.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
Post Reply