Page 1 of 1

I introduced my bass player to this tonight for the 1st time

Posted: 11 Feb 2012, 09:26
by Hugo.
And it is still in my top5 albums of all time for sure.



Impaled - Mondo medicale.



[youtube]mzesruz6p3E[/youtube]



[youtube]8ooGVme87CU[/youtube]



The riffs/solos/concept/vocal trade-offs cant be beaten IMO. A rare 10/10 album for me.

Re: I introduced my bass player to this tonight for the 1st time

Posted: 11 Feb 2012, 09:33
by Devy
[youtube]rMqTPvB8czg[/youtube]



Anyone who doesn't like this album is a massive cunt :judge:

Re: I introduced my bass player to this tonight for the 1st time

Posted: 11 Feb 2012, 09:40
by Hugo.
The devlet aligns with the hugonator (horrible nickname) once again.



The solos, especiall the one at the start of raise the stakes........ :thingy:



I remember being obsessed with the dead shall dead remain and this came out and being all like :greenie:

Re: I introduced my bass player to this tonight for the 1st time

Posted: 11 Feb 2012, 10:40
by rhino
i own this cd :santa:

Re: I introduced my bass player to this tonight for the 1st time

Posted: 11 Feb 2012, 12:06
by droidspawn
:santa:



hey conor do you "dig" exhumed? lolz

Re: I introduced my bass player to this tonight for the 1st time

Posted: 11 Feb 2012, 14:00
by jawn galliano
the first two impaled albums are just unbeatable :xx:

Re: I introduced my bass player to this tonight for the 1st time

Posted: 11 Feb 2012, 17:55
by Anjel
Best Impaled album. :thingy: :xx: :xx:

Everything about it is awesome.

Re: I introduced my bass player to this tonight for the 1st time

Posted: 11 Feb 2012, 18:31
by Hugo.
[quote name="only pieces remain"]:santa:



hey conor do you "dig" exhumed? lolz[/quote]



LOL i do <3 ehumhed yez

Re: I introduced my bass player to this tonight for the 1st time

Posted: 11 Feb 2012, 22:22
by Hugo.
"Our clinic raided by the authorities

Littered with corpses on all thirteen stories

We toiled long in the laboratories

Fueled by methamphetamines and forties."



We belong dead has some of the most malicious lyrics ever written. Ross Sewage deserves a shiny penny for his efforts.

Re: I introduced my bass player to this tonight for the 1st time

Posted: 12 Feb 2012, 01:37
by Devy
[quote name="Hugo"]The devlet aligns with the hugonator (horrible nickname) once again.[/quote]



I've been calling you "Huggy" :redneck:



I assume you're a fan of Ghoul too yes? The riffs in Bury The Hatchet and Cult of the Hunter :xx:::::::::::::::::::::

Re: I introduced my bass player to this tonight for the 1st time

Posted: 12 Feb 2012, 02:18
by Hugo.
Ghoul are fun :greenie:

Re: I introduced my bass player to this tonight for the 1st time

Posted: 12 Feb 2012, 02:55
by Devy
Ghoul make me do the exact same dance :greenie: is doing.