Page 1 of 1

forgive me father, for i have sinned

Posted: 12 Feb 2012, 03:44
by rhino
[youtube]QMoymZgHRew[/youtube]



:xx:

Re: forgive me father, for i have sinned

Posted: 12 Feb 2012, 06:10
by Hugo.
One of my favourites on Load.

Re: forgive me father, for i have sinned

Posted: 12 Feb 2012, 06:48
by rhino
hard to believe the shocking album known as load is about 17 years old :krinor:

Re: forgive me father, for i have sinned

Posted: 12 Feb 2012, 06:58
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
I thought this was gonna be carnage in the temple of the damned :redneck:

Re: forgive me father, for i have sinned

Posted: 12 Feb 2012, 07:43
by Hugo.
I knew it was Thorn Within :santa:

Re: forgive me father, for i have sinned

Posted: 12 Feb 2012, 07:46
by Anjel
[youtube]JOr7sGUQLuQ[/youtube]

Re: forgive me father, for i have sinned

Posted: 12 Feb 2012, 08:02
by shadowalk
[quote name="rhino"]hard to believe the shocking album known as load is about 17 years old :krinor:[/quote]



I remember when it came out, people really liked it (or more like people were pretending to like it). They only started to 'hate' it around a month or two after purchasing said. :redneck:

Re: forgive me father, for i have sinned

Posted: 13 Feb 2012, 02:44
by agony bagony
[quote name="Hugo"]I knew it was Thorn Within :santa:[/quote]



me too :gay:



also this is the most boring song on load :redneck:

Re: forgive me father, for i have sinned

Posted: 13 Feb 2012, 04:40
by rhino
that clearly goes to hero of the day, but that is still a goodun

Re: forgive me father, for i have sinned

Posted: 13 Feb 2012, 05:02
by agony bagony
hero of the day is the worst song on load but not the most boring one. thorn within is good for naptime inducement :idea:

Re: forgive me father, for i have sinned

Posted: 13 Feb 2012, 05:57
by rhino
that slick riff says otherwise :chetty:

Re: forgive me father, for i have sinned

Posted: 13 Feb 2012, 05:59
by agony bagony
which one bes that

Re: forgive me father, for i have sinned

Posted: 13 Feb 2012, 06:03
by rhino
the one during the choruses :santa:

Re: forgive me father, for i have sinned

Posted: 13 Feb 2012, 06:05
by Abzu
[quote name="shadowalk"]
[quote name="rhino"]hard to believe the shocking album known as load is about 17 years old :krinor:[/quote]



I remember when it came out, people really liked it (or more like people were pretending to like it). They only started to 'hate' it around a month or two after purchasing said. :redneck:[/quote]

Aside from a couple of songs I don't cringe toward, I hated it as soon as I heard it.

Re: forgive me father, for i have sinned

Posted: 13 Feb 2012, 06:06
by agony bagony
[quote name="rhino"]the one during the choruses :santa:[/quote]



Image

Re: forgive me father, for i have sinned

Posted: 13 Feb 2012, 06:08
by rhino
you ever listen to beyond magnetic?

Re: forgive me father, for i have sinned

Posted: 13 Feb 2012, 06:28
by deckard
beyond magnetic is neato

Re: forgive me father, for i have sinned

Posted: 13 Feb 2012, 06:59
by Hugo.
[quote name="rhino"]the one during the choruses :santa:[/quote]



LOL thats the one I fucking love. One of the best on Load.

Re: forgive me father, for i have sinned

Posted: 13 Feb 2012, 18:52
by agony bagony
i aint listened to beyond magnetic. my love love for metallica must be less undying than i thought :"stroke me, for i wish to orgasm":