Page 1 of 1
anyone into lana del rey
Posted: 12 Feb 2012, 08:27
by deckard
this sexy leopard elevator has a great voice
[youtube]Bag1gUxuU0g[/youtube]
Re: anyone into lana del rey
Posted: 12 Feb 2012, 08:32
by Hugo.
very sexy. I saw rob flynn in some of her related videos before

Re: anyone into lana del rey
Posted: 12 Feb 2012, 08:33
by deckard
[quote name="Hugo"]very sexy. I saw rob flynn in some of her related videos before

[/quote]

::::
Re: anyone into lana del rey
Posted: 12 Feb 2012, 08:37
by rhino
the next whitney houston perhaps?
Re: anyone into lana del rey
Posted: 12 Feb 2012, 08:41
by Hugo.
With song titles like born to die shes ideally suited.
Re: anyone into lana del rey
Posted: 13 Feb 2012, 02:20
by Haunty
I really like that voice. It's got an old quality that reminds me of the french music in Saving Private Ryan.
[youtube]9VRtE877nV4[/youtube]
Re: anyone into lana del rey
Posted: 13 Feb 2012, 06:36
by Holocaust
I'd drive my wangux up in her vageen

Re: anyone into lana del rey
Posted: 13 Feb 2012, 11:33
by shadowalk
I keep thinking this thread is about a pornstar named lana del rey.