Page 1 of 1

nevermore

Posted: 18 Feb 2012, 07:59
by rhino
[youtube]W7TVr_2btPg[/youtube]

[youtube]impRqn44OCA[/youtube]





:xx: :xx:

Re: nevermore

Posted: 18 Feb 2012, 08:13
by droidspawn
I used to be big on this godless endeavor but they just don't do it for me anymore.

Re: nevermore

Posted: 18 Feb 2012, 08:14
by rhino
it happens



you check out new coc? :santa:

Re: nevermore

Posted: 18 Feb 2012, 08:16
by droidspawn
getting it now :santa:

Re: nevermore

Posted: 18 Feb 2012, 08:31
by Hugo.
[quote name="Chareth Cutestory"]I used to be big on this godless endeavor but they just don't do it for me anymore.[/quote]



Thats the one album I like of theirs.

Re: nevermore

Posted: 18 Feb 2012, 16:29
by Boss Primigenius
[youtube]HMhPdxU7dgA[/youtube]



:xx:

Re: nevermore

Posted: 18 Feb 2012, 17:18
by rhino
i dont know who you are but :santa:

Re: nevermore

Posted: 18 Feb 2012, 17:30
by Hugo.
Cunty. :santa:

Re: nevermore

Posted: 19 Feb 2012, 00:53
by deckard
cool riffs, shit singing.



MEH

Re: nevermore

Posted: 19 Feb 2012, 03:53
by Hugo.
Yeah I listened to the above album today and it made me remember good things :greenie:

Re: nevermore

Posted: 19 Feb 2012, 03:58
by rhino
[quote name="toozey"]cool riffs, shit singing.



MEH[/quote]





what is mark hunter was singing

Re: nevermore

Posted: 19 Feb 2012, 04:08
by deckard
good point