Page 1 of 1

New spawn of possession.

Posted: 20 Feb 2012, 08:07
by Hugo.
[youtube]gWi_LvD2jf8[/youtube]



Fuck. I'm loving this. That solo is tight as fuck.



Seeing them next month. :thingy:

Re: New spawn of possession.

Posted: 20 Feb 2012, 08:09
by Hugo.
Oh christ :thingy: :thingy: :thingy: :thingy: :thingy:



[youtube]c6Zp7f8NckA[/youtube]

Re: New spawn of possession.

Posted: 20 Feb 2012, 10:32
by Mr. P
:interesting:

Re: New spawn of possession.

Posted: 20 Feb 2012, 12:47
by SCUNT
wish it would leak

Re: New spawn of possession.

Posted: 20 Feb 2012, 15:49
by Boss Primigenius
This better be awesome. It's taken them long enough.

Re: New spawn of possession.

Posted: 20 Feb 2012, 19:13
by Holocaust
The cover art :xx:

Re: New spawn of possession.

Posted: 20 Feb 2012, 19:37
by Anjel
I wish I could see them, they play just 2 hours from here but I can't make it. :homework:



I pre-ordered the album though. Stoked.

Re: New spawn of possession.

Posted: 20 Feb 2012, 22:31
by Devy
You'll get solos like that when you bring in Christian Muenzner :xx:

Re: New spawn of possession.

Posted: 20 Feb 2012, 22:46
by Hugo.
I like how he added a little extra insanity to his usual flair. Some of the notes sounded a bit 'off' in a good way.

Re: New spawn of possession.

Posted: 20 Feb 2012, 22:46
by Devy
Adjusting your style to fit what you're doing :xx:

Re: New spawn of possession.

Posted: 20 Feb 2012, 22:50
by Hugo.
Did you check out Herr Caspersen above? Oh my.

Re: New spawn of possession.

Posted: 20 Feb 2012, 22:56
by Devy
I've not watched that video yet, but I'm familiar with just how much he can fuck off

Re: New spawn of possession.

Posted: 20 Feb 2012, 23:00
by Hugo.
Do. :santa:

Re: New spawn of possession.

Posted: 21 Feb 2012, 00:01
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
I have a good feeling this will be their peak.