Page 1 of 1

New Gorod

Posted: 20 Feb 2012, 08:18
by Hugo.
This is also really strong material. That main riff is super catchy. Fuck, I cant wait to see these with spawn.



[youtube]898nYYqS4Bg[/youtube]

Re: New Gorod

Posted: 20 Feb 2012, 08:39
by zim
it sounds so dead - it could sound great with some different production

Re: New Gorod

Posted: 20 Feb 2012, 09:26
by Mutilator
Process of a new decline was a killer record. The ep was nice. Really cyked for this one as well. :bang: :bang: :bang:

Re: New Gorod

Posted: 20 Feb 2012, 14:38
by Hugo.
[quote name="zim"]it sounds so dead - it could sound great with some different production[/quote]



"stroke me, for i wish to orgasm", production-wise yes. Not sure if the music could be described as "dead" though.

Re: New Gorod

Posted: 20 Feb 2012, 19:06
by Holocaust
The song itself is quite nice, however the cover art and production make it seem kinda metalcore :oldryan:

Re: New Gorod

Posted: 20 Feb 2012, 21:03
by Hugo.
That duder can sure write music. Maybe it's just a personal thing, but his riffs always sound really inspired and fresh to mein ears.

Re: New Gorod

Posted: 20 Feb 2012, 21:46
by Devy
Gorod should be way bigger than they are. This song is dandy, although I agree with the production comments.

Re: New Gorod

Posted: 20 Feb 2012, 21:50
by Boss Primigenius
They blew Immolation clean out of the water when I saw them a couple of years ago. I need to check out more of their stuff.

Re: New Gorod

Posted: 20 Feb 2012, 21:55
by Devy
They're brilliant live. I played a show with them many moons ago and got to stand at the side of the stage while they played, right beside one of the guitarists. My eyes started bleeding.

Re: New Gorod

Posted: 20 Feb 2012, 22:29
by Hugo.
[quote name="Boss Primigenius"]They blew Immolation clean out of the water when I saw them a couple of years ago. I need to check out more of their stuff.[/quote]



If you havent heard Disavow your god check it out immediately.



[quote name="Devy"]Gorod should be way bigger than they are. [/quote]



Agreed. Although the above song got 12,000 views in 5 days.

Re: New Gorod

Posted: 20 Feb 2012, 22:34
by Devy
[youtube]alZEI7FnSko[/youtube]



This song alone farts in the face of most bands' whole discographies.

Re: New Gorod

Posted: 20 Feb 2012, 22:39
by Hugo.
I notice their bassplayer has one of those fretted/fretless basses too :interessant:

Re: New Gorod

Posted: 20 Feb 2012, 22:41
by Devy
He sold the frets to fund his beard :xx:

Re: New Gorod

Posted: 20 Feb 2012, 22:43
by Hugo.
The beard world is not a recession-proof as first forecast.

Re: New Gorod

Posted: 20 Feb 2012, 22:48
by Devy
This was in 2005, so I think it was more down to the obviously high upkeep of such a chinmane.

Re: New Gorod

Posted: 22 Feb 2012, 05:06
by Harry Lime
Really looking forward to this album. I need to go back listen to Leading Vision. It's been way too long.

Re: New Gorod

Posted: 23 Feb 2012, 01:48
by SCUNT
This band doesn't do anything for me :judge:

Re: New Gorod

Posted: 23 Feb 2012, 04:36
by Hugo.
Youve been slamming too many goredrugs :judge:

Re: New Gorod

Posted: 02 Mar 2012, 01:49
by Devy
I jammed Gorod as a cunt today. This song in particular almost made me push an old man under a bus



[youtube]u9ox0eraKrs[/youtube]

Re: New Gorod

Posted: 02 Mar 2012, 03:52
by Hugo.
These hard on bearers :xx: