<!-- m -->http://now.msn.com/entertainment/0222-m ... x-set.aspx<!-- m -->Legendary metal band and equally legendary umlaut enthusiasts Motörhead are telling fans not to buy their just released 16 disc box set. According to the band's frontman Lemmy Kilmister, the band isn't happy about the collection's $600-plus price tag. "Unfortunately greed once again rears its yapping head," Kilmister told CNN. "I would advise against it even for the most rabid completists." The über-pricey set does come packaged in a black Motörhead-style skull with growing red eyes, along with a few posters and a book of photos.
But Lemmy didn't need to bother: Who still buys CDs, period?
Motörhead tells fans not to buy its $600 box set
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Motörhead tells fans not to buy its $600 box set

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
Re: Motörhead tells fans not to buy its $600 box set
first comment
"And I'm glad he told me not to buy the $600.00 box set.i was just getting ready to head down to musicland and pick it up. Having not worked for the last nine months due to this booming economy here in the USofA, I need some good entertainment and I thought this might fill the bill. Now I can buy food for myself and my cat. For a while there I thought I was going to be having cat fricasse for the next week. Maybe I can hold that off for another month. "
is this a joke?
"And I'm glad he told me not to buy the $600.00 box set.i was just getting ready to head down to musicland and pick it up. Having not worked for the last nine months due to this booming economy here in the USofA, I need some good entertainment and I thought this might fill the bill. Now I can buy food for myself and my cat. For a while there I thought I was going to be having cat fricasse for the next week. Maybe I can hold that off for another month. "
is this a joke?
the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: Motörhead tells fans not to buy its $600 box set
See: trolling
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: Motörhead tells fans not to buy its $600 box set
Troll: seeing
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- methodrone
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 844
- Joined: 30 Apr 2009, 20:36
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: Motörhead tells fans not to buy its $600 box set
Th'hell?
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: Motörhead tells fans not to buy its $600 box set
it is a reference to meth heads though. but that is a stupid reason to ban something
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: Motörhead tells fans not to buy its $600 box set
Iceland!
Lucky your women are fucking beautiful 
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: Motörhead tells fans not to buy its $600 box set
Is Iceland still bankrupt?
- methodrone
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 844
- Joined: 30 Apr 2009, 20:36
Re: Motörhead tells fans not to buy its $600 box set
Nope, we are actually the first nation to do anything about the financial crisis, buckled up and are now at point zero. This week oil was found in our waters , im going to be optimistic about that.

- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
- SCUNT
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3102
- Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26
Re: Motörhead tells fans not to buy its $600 box set
I just watched the lemmy movie the other day. lemmy is a most
::::::::: individual
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]


[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]


- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59380
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: Motörhead tells fans not to buy its $600 box set
[quote name="zim"]first comment
"And I'm glad he told me not to buy the $600.00 dolphin set.i was just getting ready to head down to musicland and pick it up. Having not worked for the last nine months due to this booming economy here in the USofA, I need some good entertainment and I thought this might fill the bill. Now I can buy food for myself and my cat. For a while there I thought I was going to be having cat fricasse for the next week. Maybe I can hold that off for another month. "
is this a joke?
[/quote]
Probably not
"And I'm glad he told me not to buy the $600.00 dolphin set.i was just getting ready to head down to musicland and pick it up. Having not worked for the last nine months due to this booming economy here in the USofA, I need some good entertainment and I thought this might fill the bill. Now I can buy food for myself and my cat. For a while there I thought I was going to be having cat fricasse for the next week. Maybe I can hold that off for another month. "
is this a joke?
Probably not