Motörhead tells fans not to buy its $600 box set

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Motörhead tells fans not to buy its $600 box set

Post by Haunty »

Legendary metal band and equally legendary umlaut enthusiasts Motörhead are telling fans not to buy their just released 16 disc box set. According to the band's frontman Lemmy Kilmister, the band isn't happy about the collection's $600-plus price tag. "Unfortunately greed once again rears its yapping head," Kilmister told CNN. "I would advise against it even for the most rabid completists." The über-pricey set does come packaged in a black Motörhead-style skull with growing red eyes, along with a few posters and a book of photos.







But Lemmy didn't need to bother: Who still buys CDs, period?
<!-- m -->http://now.msn.com/entertainment/0222-m ... x-set.aspx<!-- m -->
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: Motörhead tells fans not to buy its $600 box set

Post by Mesarthim »

Re. Spect.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

Re: Motörhead tells fans not to buy its $600 box set

Post by zim »

first comment



"And I'm glad he told me not to buy the $600.00 box set.i was just getting ready to head down to musicland and pick it up. Having not worked for the last nine months due to this booming economy here in the USofA, I need some good entertainment and I thought this might fill the bill. Now I can buy food for myself and my cat. For a while there I thought I was going to be having cat fricasse for the next week. Maybe I can hold that off for another month. "



is this a joke? :huh:
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: Motörhead tells fans not to buy its $600 box set

Post by Mesarthim »

See: trolling
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: Motörhead tells fans not to buy its $600 box set

Post by Abzu »

Troll: seeing
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
methodrone
God of Emptiness
Posts: 844
Joined: 30 Apr 2009, 20:36

Re: Motörhead tells fans not to buy its $600 box set

Post by methodrone »

Image
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: Motörhead tells fans not to buy its $600 box set

Post by Abzu »

Th'hell?
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Motörhead tells fans not to buy its $600 box set

Post by agony bagony »

it is a reference to meth heads though. but that is a stupid reason to ban something
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: Motörhead tells fans not to buy its $600 box set

Post by Abzu »

Iceland! :shakefist: Lucky your women are fucking beautiful :redneck:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: Motörhead tells fans not to buy its $600 box set

Post by Mesarthim »

Is Iceland still bankrupt?
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
methodrone
God of Emptiness
Posts: 844
Joined: 30 Apr 2009, 20:36

Re: Motörhead tells fans not to buy its $600 box set

Post by methodrone »

Nope, we are actually the first nation to do anything about the financial crisis, buckled up and are now at point zero. This week oil was found in our waters , im going to be optimistic about that.
Image
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Motörhead tells fans not to buy its $600 box set

Post by agony bagony »

:interessant:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: Motörhead tells fans not to buy its $600 box set

Post by Mesarthim »

:xx:
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
SCUNT
Ancient One
Posts: 3102
Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26

Re: Motörhead tells fans not to buy its $600 box set

Post by SCUNT »

I just watched the lemmy movie the other day. lemmy is a most :xx:::::::::: individual
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]

upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]

ImageImage
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Motörhead tells fans not to buy its $600 box set

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="zim"]first comment



"And I'm glad he told me not to buy the $600.00 dolphin set.i was just getting ready to head down to musicland and pick it up. Having not worked for the last nine months due to this booming economy here in the USofA, I need some good entertainment and I thought this might fill the bill. Now I can buy food for myself and my cat. For a while there I thought I was going to be having cat fricasse for the next week. Maybe I can hold that off for another month. "



is this a joke? :huh:[/quote]



Probably not :frown:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Post Reply