Page 1 of 1

Slayer re-issue album difference.

Posted: 24 Feb 2012, 22:58
by groomdedz
Simple question, what's new and difference of re-issue material of Slayer like for example, Reign in Blood has two re-issue material, 1998 and 2002. Aside from bonus tracks, what's the difference? Is it has much better audio quality?



Last time, I also asked a question about these remaster/re-issue stuff. Some people say that not all remaster are enhancement, sometimes it fucks up the whole album.



Which do you really prefer when buying in stores? The original material or the remastered material?



Sorry I'm just a noob. :shake:

Re: Slayer re-issue album difference.

Posted: 24 Feb 2012, 22:59
by Anjel
I'm pretty sure a re-issue is just re-printing it. You are thinking of a remaster.

Re: Slayer re-issue album difference.

Posted: 24 Feb 2012, 23:00
by agony bagony
*shines the vahmpy signal*

Re: Slayer re-issue album difference.

Posted: 24 Feb 2012, 23:32
by groomdedz
[quote name="Anjel"]I'm pretty sure a re-issue is just re-printing it. You are thinking of a remaster.[/quote]



Yeah, I mean that, I'm sorry.

Re: Slayer re-issue album difference.

Posted: 25 Feb 2012, 00:11
by groomdedz
[quote name="Friendroid"]You can use Discogs to check for differences between reissues, however, in terms of sound whem it's remastered, it's a matter of personal taste I guess.[/quote]



Great. Thanks for the info.