Page 1 of 1
FUCK YEAH
Posted: 27 Feb 2012, 01:00
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
Re: FUCK YEAH
Posted: 27 Feb 2012, 01:07
by rhino
[youtube]rKPicUnsPPg[/youtube]
Re: FUCK YEAH
Posted: 27 Feb 2012, 01:08
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
rhino
sup sup buddy???
I spent a solitary sunday today

. This morning I biked near the river, this afternoon I sarded here , the doors-zeppelin-sabbath-Down sunday for the mee

Re: FUCK YEAH
Posted: 27 Feb 2012, 01:10
by rhino
just got back from a little hike. the weather is sunny and warm. gong to a cook out in a few minutes where i will drink 2 beers and eat some meat bath, then sarding

Re: FUCK YEAH
Posted: 27 Feb 2012, 01:12
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
Re: FUCK YEAH
Posted: 27 Feb 2012, 01:15
by rhino
[youtube]7wx-9QCe7wk[/youtube]
Re: FUCK YEAH
Posted: 27 Feb 2012, 01:36
by droidspawn
[youtube]5IBCbNegM10[/youtube]
Re: FUCK YEAH
Posted: 27 Feb 2012, 03:01
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[youtube]LTDWAMUcNDc[/youtube]
this band is the new zeppelin-sabbath riffmakers

Re: FUCK YEAH
Posted: 27 Feb 2012, 03:53
by droidspawn
[quote name="Friendroid"]Oh, c'mon![/quote]

Re: FUCK YEAH
Posted: 27 Feb 2012, 05:48
by rhino
[youtube]oSd_SyGKHQU[/youtube]