Page 1 of 1

discharge

Posted: 27 Feb 2012, 06:43
by rhino
[youtube]rk9v6AM1hUk[/youtube]





:bang:

Re: discharge

Posted: 27 Feb 2012, 06:59
by FUKKET
[quote name="rhino"]

:bang:[/quote]





I was jamming this album the other day.



I remember reading fav album lists years ago in the 80s & gloryhole era , in metal mags.

Interviews with the metallica lads, Anthrax and more - always listed this album as a favourite & mega-influence.



It wasn't until a long-time after that I checked it out myself.

killer stuff.

D-Beat :ba:

Re: discharge

Posted: 27 Feb 2012, 07:06
by rhino
other crust bands you like fukket?

Re: discharge

Posted: 27 Feb 2012, 07:14
by FUKKET
[quote name="rhino"]other crust bands you like fukket?[/quote]



not too much in my collection.

S.O.B

Siege

a lot of the crust/D-beat bands merge with the grind style... like ENT and the ones mentioned above.

Re: discharge

Posted: 27 Feb 2012, 07:17
by rhino
i recently got into some doom, you can really see where the cavaleras got some influence there :sicken:

Re: discharge

Posted: 27 Feb 2012, 07:26
by FUKKET
[quote name="rhino"]i recently got into some doom, you can really see where the cavaleras got some influence there :sicken:[/quote]



you mean a band called "Doom" or the genre?

:santa:

Re: discharge

Posted: 27 Feb 2012, 07:48
by rhino
the band :santa:



[youtube]bfW7QZJDUbg[/youtube]



:xx:

Re: discharge

Posted: 27 Feb 2012, 08:37
by FUKKET
anyone wanna put some vocals over a crust/punk/dbeat/grind tune I have as part of my remix project?



The singer who was going to do it, pulled out at the last minute

:tear:



They can be recorded uber lo-fi too, makes it crustier

:santa:

Re: discharge

Posted: 27 Feb 2012, 14:46
by Boss Primigenius
[quote name="rhino"]other crust bands you like fukket?[/quote]



Discharge is not crust :waa:



This is crust



[youtube]Ap56pbgv_xo[/youtube]

Re: discharge

Posted: 27 Feb 2012, 14:48
by Boss Primigenius
As for Discharge, they're the band that got me into hardcore. This is the first song I heard by them, it will always have a special place in my heart <3



[youtube]5EGvPwllchw[/youtube]

Re: discharge

Posted: 27 Feb 2012, 17:13
by Hallucinating dead
[quote name="FUKKET"]
[quote name="rhino"]

:bang:[/quote]

[/quote]

Re: discharge

Posted: 27 Feb 2012, 17:16
by Hallucinating dead
I was just listening to this :bang:



[youtube]P-ab_zdpLWs[/youtube]

Re: discharge

Posted: 27 Feb 2012, 17:44
by Hallucinating dead
This always reminds me of discharge. :xx: :xx: :xx: :bang: :bang: :bang:

[youtube]Bf5wOhzU4PY[/youtube]