Page 1 of 1
Frank Mullen and Mike Smith out of SUFFOCATION????????!
Posted: 28 Feb 2012, 16:07
by Mesarthim
Re: Frank Mullen and Mike Smith out of SUFFOCATION????????!
Posted: 28 Feb 2012, 19:39
by baron von blondle
Re: Frank Mullen and Mike Smith out of SUFFOCATION????????!
Posted: 28 Feb 2012, 21:38
by zim
das what?
rip suffocation

Re: Frank Mullen and Mike Smith out of SUFFOCATION????????!
Posted: 29 Feb 2012, 00:54
by Mutilator
If you read the article correctly, Frank's replacement is only temporarily untill Frank's back.
Re: Frank Mullen and Mike Smith out of SUFFOCATION????????!
Posted: 29 Feb 2012, 03:32
by Mesarthim
I read the article neither correctly nor completely.
:doublenegative:
Re: Frank Mullen and Mike Smith out of SUFFOCATION????????!
Posted: 29 Feb 2012, 04:57
by zim
[quote name="The Art Of Sard"]I read the article neither correctly nor completely.
:doublenegative:[/quote]
Re: Frank Mullen and Mike Smith out of SUFFOCATION????????!
Posted: 29 Feb 2012, 05:59
by Shredlord
[quote name="The Art Of Sard"]I read the article neither correctly nor completely.
:doublenegative:[/quote]
Well, why the fuck post something that you don't know shit about? Oh wait, this is MABB, never mind.
Re: Frank Mullen and Mike Smith out of SUFFOCATION????????!
Posted: 29 Feb 2012, 06:04
by droidspawn
suffocation without frank would be fucking lame. mike is easily replaceable.
Re: Frank Mullen and Mike Smith out of SUFFOCATION????????!
Posted: 29 Feb 2012, 07:22
by Mesarthim
[quote name="Shredlord"]
[quote name="The Art Of Sard"]I read the article neither correctly nor completely.
:doublenegative:[/quote]
Well, why the fuck post something that you don't know shit about? Oh wait, this is MABB, never mind.[/quote]
it was 5 in the morning and i didn't get any sleep.
Re: Frank Mullen and Mike Smith out of SUFFOCATION????????!
Posted: 29 Feb 2012, 07:25
by M.Bison
:sard:

Re: Frank Mullen and Mike Smith out of SUFFOCATION????????!
Posted: 29 Feb 2012, 09:02
by SCUNT
This is the best decision they could have made. Mike Smith is a good drummer and I love his work but from what I understand not only does he have a big rockstar attitude, he's had a big part in the whole "commercialization" Suffocation has gone through since they reformed. Simpler song structures, more mainstream tours, etc to achieve, in my opinion, the same level that Cannibal Corpse is at in the mainstream community. I have no problem with Suffocation wanting to expand their fanbase and make money from Death Metal but in the process they have released one good/bordering on great album and two mediocre ones. And on top of all that, Mike Smith has always been the member in the band to go off and play with other artists and do things outside of death metal, I believe he'll find something to stay afloat with. And hell, Suffocation's two best releases didn't even include Mike Smith. I'm hoping for a return to form. Souls to Deny was a step in the right direction but the last two albums have just been utterly fucking boring. I know we'll never get a Pierced from Within part two but with Dave motherfucking Culross

back in the band I see nothing but awesome album potential. And if it sucks they can just re-record Breeding the Spawn or break up

Re: Frank Mullen and Mike Smith out of SUFFOCATION????????!
Posted: 29 Feb 2012, 09:05
by SCUNT
And Bill Robinson is the perfect pick to fill Frank's shoes for the European tour, imo
Re: Frank Mullen and Mike Smith out of SUFFOCATION????????!
Posted: 29 Feb 2012, 09:09
by M.Bison
Yeah, Bill Robinson

::::::::

Re: Frank Mullen and Mike Smith out of SUFFOCATION????????!
Posted: 01 Mar 2012, 04:52
by LAVAGOD
Re: Frank Mullen and Mike Smith out of SUFFOCATION????????!
Posted: 01 Mar 2012, 05:15
by Devy
[quote name="M.Bison"]Yeah, Bill Robinson

::::::::

[/quote]

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::*breath*:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Re: Frank Mullen and Mike Smith out of SUFFOCATION????????!
Posted: 01 Mar 2012, 11:50
by Haunty

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::