Page 1 of 1
Blut Aus Nord vs Drudkh
Posted: 01 Mar 2012, 01:32
by Mesarthim
Re: Blut Aus Nord vs Drudkh
Posted: 01 Mar 2012, 03:10
by jawn galliano
this thread should be called 'the most one-sided poll in the history of polls' 'cuz it's obvious that BAN wins this one by about ten miles
Re: Blut Aus Nord vs Drudkh
Posted: 01 Mar 2012, 10:05
by Holocaust
Dialogue with the Stars

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Blut aus Nord by a fucking mile, but they're different styles altogether

Re: Blut Aus Nord vs Drudkh
Posted: 01 Mar 2012, 11:09
by SCUNT
what the fuck lummo
Re: Blut Aus Nord vs Drudkh
Posted: 01 Mar 2012, 11:37
by Mesarthim
:grimredneck:
Re: Blut Aus Nord vs Drudkh
Posted: 01 Mar 2012, 11:44
by Haunty
that needs to be a thing. I thought I saw one on here not long ago. donde esta?
[edited for consistency]
Re: Blut Aus Nord vs Drudkh
Posted: 01 Mar 2012, 20:34
by Hallucinating dead
I havnt heard any of Drudkh before, suggestions will get appreciation.
Re: Blut Aus Nord vs Drudkh
Posted: 02 Mar 2012, 09:06
by Hugo.
Cant get into drudkh. Blut by and urban kilometre.
Re: Blut Aus Nord vs Drudkh
Posted: 02 Mar 2012, 12:18
by rhino
[youtube]Ug0EzBfdIzQ[/youtube]
Re: Blut Aus Nord vs Drudkh
Posted: 03 Mar 2012, 11:22
by jawn galliano
[quote name="Demon seed"]I havnt heard any of Drudkh before, suggestions will get appreciation.[/quote]
MoRT
Re: Blut Aus Nord vs Drudkh
Posted: 04 Mar 2012, 01:26
by deckard
....
blut aus nord