Page 1 of 1

Another new Spawn of Possession song!

Posted: 03 Mar 2012, 03:00
by Devy
I'm not sure I can embed it, so here's the link to it.



<!-- m -->http://www.metalinjection.net/tv/view/8 ... -exclusive<!-- m -->



Not sure what I make of this one really.

Re: Another new Spawn of Possession song!

Posted: 03 Mar 2012, 04:03
by Anjel
I'm downloading the whole album as we speak!

Also that new song is fucking awesome.

Re: Another new Spawn of Possession song!

Posted: 03 Mar 2012, 06:13
by Olden Polynice
This is pretty awesome although the lyrics are abit iffy.The production sounds less dry than usual. :redneck:

Re: Another new Spawn of Possession song!

Posted: 03 Mar 2012, 23:48
by deckard

Re: Another new Spawn of Possession song!

Posted: 03 Mar 2012, 23:54
by SCUNT
FUCKING FINALLY

Re: Another new Spawn of Possession song!

Posted: 04 Mar 2012, 00:52
by SCUNT
this album is incredible

Re: Another new Spawn of Possession song!

Posted: 04 Mar 2012, 02:44
by Hugo.
I think this was the same as the pre production track they released a while back. Those solo are sick.

Re: Another new Spawn of Possession song!

Posted: 04 Mar 2012, 02:50
by Anjel
[youtube]WD1GvVauGhA[/youtube]

Re: Another new Spawn of Possession song!

Posted: 04 Mar 2012, 04:52
by Shredlord
[quote name="toozey"]http://newalbumreleases.net/43985/spawn ... urso-2012/[/quote]

"Our services are not available in your country" Fuck. :waa: :wall:

Re: Another new Spawn of Possession song!

Posted: 04 Mar 2012, 09:01
by SCUNT
I will help everyone out. go to file sharing forum