Page 1 of 1

Post some good E standard/Eb tuning death metal

Posted: 06 Mar 2012, 13:28
by shadowalk
Post good ol' fashioned death metal without the omg-downtuned and 7 string stuff aside from the old Morbid Angel/Cannibal Corpse/Deicide regular fare. Of course there's also the old Krisiun stuff and Cattle Decapitation. I'll start.



[youtube]QvzqyT3fQZI[/youtube]

Re: Post some good E standard/Eb tuning death metal

Posted: 06 Mar 2012, 15:43
by vO)))id
all of that old cannibal and morbid stuff :idea:

Re: Post some good E standard/Eb tuning death metal

Posted: 06 Mar 2012, 21:20
by zim
when i pick up a guitar that's tuned to E i feel like it's a different instrument :oldryan:

Re: Post some good E standard/Eb tuning death metal

Posted: 06 Mar 2012, 22:02
by shadowalk
:oldryan:

Re: Post some good E standard/Eb tuning death metal

Posted: 06 Mar 2012, 22:42
by 14th4th
Would you consider this?



[youtube]BA1vXsO1vUg[/youtube]



Well I can't say that this was blended with Black Metal or something (as what the video description says), it's pretty much more on a Death/Thrash approach to me.



Vader's "Ultimate Incantation" was tuned to Eb, I'm sure.

Re: Post some good E standard/Eb tuning death metal

Posted: 07 Mar 2012, 02:13
by Hugo.
The haunted play in E.

Re: Post some good E standard/Eb tuning death metal

Posted: 07 Mar 2012, 02:16
by Devy
Really? I always thought they were in Eb, sometimes even in D.

Re: Post some good E standard/Eb tuning death metal

Posted: 07 Mar 2012, 05:08
by shadowalk
[quote name="14th4th"]Would you consider this?



[youtube]BA1vXsO1vUg[/youtube]



Well I can't say that this was blended with Black Metal or something (as what the video description says), it's pretty much more on a Death/Thrash approach to me.



Vader's "Ultimate Incantation" was tuned to Eb, I'm sure.[/quote]



I actually liked that. Sounds like old Kreator. :bang:

Re: Post some good E standard/Eb tuning death metal

Posted: 07 Mar 2012, 07:36
by Hugo.
[quote name="Devy"]Really? I always thought they were in Eb, sometimes even in D.[/quote]



I didnt double check TBH :redneck: I just thought they did from when i used to play some haunted riffs.

Re: Post some good E standard/Eb tuning death metal

Posted: 07 Mar 2012, 09:29
by shadowalk
The Haunted Made Me Do It is in Eb I believe. Not sure about the succeeding records.