Page 1 of 1

Heathen

Posted: 07 Mar 2012, 07:35
by Hugo.
[youtube]M4gl0JzYGQQ[/youtube]



I'm enjoying this. Some good riffage and clean vocals. Any fans?

Re: Heathen

Posted: 07 Mar 2012, 07:37
by rhino
i bought this when it came out but i can say i've probably only listened to it a few times, and i dont know why, it is pretty kick ass

Re: Heathen

Posted: 07 Mar 2012, 07:40
by Hugo.
I'm jamming the album now. Sounds like some duders who can write tunes. Pretty old school in places. Loving the vocals.

Re: Heathen

Posted: 07 Mar 2012, 07:41
by droidspawn
this is a really good modern thrash album with a bruce dickinson lite on vocals.

Re: Heathen

Posted: 07 Mar 2012, 07:45
by Hugo.
I know exactly what you mean by "lite" he's like mid-range, something you dont hear too often. Really suits the music. This is complementing the few beers nicely. :santa:



[youtube]n2U4A5pB97I[/youtube]

Re: Heathen

Posted: 07 Mar 2012, 07:46
by rhino
lee altus :xx:

Re: Heathen

Posted: 07 Mar 2012, 10:34
by Mr. P
I still think Victims of Deceptions is one hell of a album.

Re: Heathen

Posted: 07 Mar 2012, 22:22
by Holocaust
Pretty textbook but still gets a few more listens. The logo is very thrash :xx:

Re: Heathen

Posted: 08 Mar 2012, 01:02
by Mutilator
I think The evolution of chaos is their best album. A great comeback!

I like the singing too, he can sing clean but also has a raw edge in his voice that thrash needs.

Re: Heathen

Posted: 08 Mar 2012, 14:58
by Boss Primigenius
Fucking Heathen :xx:



I had tickets to see them once but they canceled :eyes: