Page 1 of 1

Myrkskog

Posted: 09 Mar 2012, 00:44
by Mesarthim
what's up with these guys?



their last album came out 10 years ago!



Metal archives lists them as active...

Re: Myrkskog

Posted: 09 Mar 2012, 01:09
by droidspawn
they have tool-itis

Re: Myrkskog

Posted: 09 Mar 2012, 22:30
by Mesarthim
oh yeah, I forgot he played in this band as well.

Re: Myrkskog

Posted: 12 Mar 2012, 03:00
by Devy
[quote name="Skinoperable"]destructhor has kind of been touring with MA for a while. seeing how he is the only guitarist in the band, this could pose a bit of a problem if they wanted to crank out any new material. if they do, hopefully their lyrics will be exponentially better.[/quote]



The lyrics have to stay as they are, they're hilarious!

Re: Myrkskog

Posted: 12 Mar 2012, 03:04
by Devy
That's the one I always think of :redneck: Shortly followed by...



Hey man, tired of being a loser?

Tired of being a redneck?

What about a fucking wreck?

I think you should put your life under check

Re: Myrkskog

Posted: 12 Mar 2012, 03:18
by Devy
I'm going to blame the language barrier. I just read through the cd booklet and every single song has terrible lyrics. It's weird looking at Indisposible Deaths and laughing, considering that song is fucking great.

Re: Myrkskog

Posted: 12 Mar 2012, 03:57
by Devy
Aside from the obvious two, every song on that album is fucking :xx:::::::::::::::::::: in spite of the lyrics