Page 1 of 1

self titled pearl jam

Posted: 11 Mar 2012, 12:36
by rhino
[youtube]svBBytK-PqQ[/youtube]



i never realized the win on this album :xx:

Re: self titled pearl jam

Posted: 12 Mar 2012, 00:23
by zambon
This was the last Pearl Jam I gave a chance. Pretty mediocre.

No Code was the last and the best work they've done.

Re: self titled pearl jam

Posted: 12 Mar 2012, 00:33
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
[quote name="DURKSIPE"]This was the last Pearl Jam I gave a chance. Pretty mediocre.

No Code was the last and the best work they've done.[/quote]



Worst post of 2012 so far

Re: self titled pearl jam

Posted: 12 Mar 2012, 04:04
by zambon
If you deny that, I assume you are infested by nostalgic feelings.

Re: self titled pearl jam

Posted: 12 Mar 2012, 04:11
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
:huh:

Re: self titled pearl jam

Posted: 12 Mar 2012, 05:08
by Ninny
This is a band I would like to see before I die. But they play in fucking amsterdam on a week day :homework: (Werchter is a better option :idea: )